Youths cleaned the statues of the martyrs: said- Sarvavish in the freedom struggle, need to learn
On the revolution day in Azamgarh, the youth cleaned the idols of the martyrs. The youth say that in the freedom struggle, the martyred fighters sacrificed everything to protect the motherland.
In such a situation, it is the responsibility of us that we also remember our martyrs and tell them them. Resolve to follow the path.Read more: Police beaten the school operator: When the guardian complained to the police station, the police reached home and beat the school operator
these martyrs have given a message and we need to learn from this message, so that we can realize the dream of excellent India.
Youth follow the path of great men ' So that we can tell the coming generation about the brave stories of these brave martyrs. How many difficulties we have got this freedom.
For this we have to sacrifice how many martyrs. In such a situation, many other idols including Shaheed Bhagat Singh in the district were cleaned and paid tribute.
Youths say that we will follow the path of great men and martyrs and work in the national and society interest. So that our country will move forward. A large number of youth including Vineet Singh Rishu, Ashutosh Upadhyay were present on the occasion.
- More News
- Welcome Neetu Ghanghus in Bhiwani: Bolin- I was under mental pressure after Mary Kom won gold; I also had to win goldAmitesh Kumar
- Congress begins the tricolor Gaurav Yatra: Congress party came out on 75 anniversary of independence, former MP Nirmal Khatri joinedAmitesh Kumar
- Bus and Scorpio collision on NH-30: 5 people including 2 women injured, accident caused by strong rainsAmitesh Kumar
- Motorola launched cheaper Smartphone than 13 thousand rupees! Camera and other features are tremendousAmitesh Kumar
- Asia Cup 2022: Rohit will be missed in Team IndiaAmitesh Kumar