Youth dies due to current: went to work in the field, clung to the current near the transformer
A 33 -year -old man died of current in Bhajit village near MIA police station area of Alwar. After the post -mortem on Tuesday morning, the dead body was handed over to the family members. The deceased has two daughters.
Issab Khan, uncle of the deceased, said that Shaukat son Roshan Khan resident Bhajit had gone to the farm on Tuesday morning. After cutting the animal scare in the field, while placing the bundle on the head, there was a current of the wire coming out of the transformer nearby. Due to which he fell on the spot. In the neighbor, family members looked at him. Then the people around came and removed the young man from the current place. Then brought to the hospital. The doctor declared dead here. After this, the post -mortem was conducted and handed over to the family members.Read more: Hundreds of dead in this district of MP were getting pension, crores of rupees were transferred
11 years ago marriage
The deceased Shaukat was married 11 years ago. Who also has two daughters. He has three brothers. He himself used to work as farming. A brother is a teacher.
- More News
- Baghpat News: Young man had reached to celebrate color with girlfriend, then wife got entry, husband hidden in bed boxAmitesh Kumar
- Car collided with train in Chhattisgarh, father-daughter-daughter-in-law's death: family was returning from the temple; 5 injured with 2 childrenAmitesh Kumar
- Prayagraj: FCI's big initiative, CCTV cameras being installed to stop rigging in warehouseAmitesh Kumar
- Arrest Mirchi Baba performed Yajna for the victory of Digvijay Singh in the rape case, close to Kamal NathAmitesh Kumar
- CDR LEAK GANG: The spying gang exposed, leaked these important information; This mistake openedAmitesh Kumar