Women are getting "Chief Minister Dai-Didi Clinic" scheme in Chhattisgarh, treatment is being done for free
Poor women and girls of the state are getting the benefit of Chief Minister Dai-Didi Clinic Scheme in Chhattisgarh. So far, more than 1 lakh 9 thousand women and girls have taken advantage of this scheme in the state.Read more: Ferling in Maldives is no less than a mermaid in a blue bikini, Alaya F, see photos
Raipur. "Chief Minister Dai-Didi Clinic" scheme is being run in Chhattisgarh for the treatment of poor women and girls. So far, many women and girls have taken advantage of this scheme, while women and girls are also getting treatment easily through this scheme.
Treatment of more than 1 lakh 9 thousand women So far, about one thousand 475 camps have been set up in the state through the Chief Minister Dai-Didi Clinic Scheme and due to these, more than one lakh nine thousand 505 women and girls living in poor slum settlements of Raipur, Bilaspur and Bhilai Municipal Corporation area. Treatment has been done near his house. CM Bhupesh Baghel himself monitors about this scheme. It is worth noting that the Chief Minister's Dai-Didi Clinic Scheme is being operated by the Urban Administration and Development Department of the Government of Chhattisgarh. Under the scheme, female doctors and staff teams reach the vehicle of the mobile medical unit of the midwife-Didi clinic and provide free treatment of various diseases of needy women and girls. Lab test of 19 thousand 432 women was done by these mobile medical units and free medicines were given to one lakh three thousand 864 women.
Through this scheme, such women who were working in the poor slum area, who were not getting their treatment due to many reasons. They are getting treatment facility through women doctors and medical staff near the house. In such a situation, this scheme has proved beneficial for poor women and girls of the state. Because they are getting treatment easily through this scheme.
- More News
- Sir, I am not dead, I am alive: Old Mahatma reached the Municipal Corporation with his death certificate, a certificate was made in a fake way to grab landAmitesh Kumar
- Banswara: Why the girl had to commit suicide by jumping into the river, the police trying to find out the reasonAmitesh Kumar
- VDO Sangh started a pendown strike by boycotting the work: tied the pen with moli and kept it in a water urnAmitesh Kumar
- Ind vs Wi: This deadly player will replace Avesh Khan in the fourth T20, Rohit Sharma is quite specialAmitesh Kumar
- Rape was done by pretending to marry, now on the complaint of Lady Constable FIR against the station inchargeAmitesh Kumar