Why Virat Kohli had left captaincy, BCCI officer told the whole story, watch video
Aug 04, 2022 | 9:14 PMRead more: Questions and answers from Mallikarjun Kharge for 7 hours, Jairam Ramesh said- this politics was the limit of revenge
Virat Kohli is no longer the captain of Team India. Last year, before the T20 World Cup played in UAE, he decided to leave the captaincy in this format. After this, he was also removed from the captaincy of the ODI team. After losing the Test series in South Africa, he also gave up the captaincy of the team in this format. There was a lot of controversy over Kohli leaving the captaincy and now BCCI treasurer Arun Dhumal has told the story.
Rohit Sharma was handed over the captaincy in all three formats after leaving Kohli's captaincy. There were many things on leaving Kohli's captaincy. Arun Dhumal spoke on the matter of journalist Vimal Kumar on YouTube channel and talked to the whole story of Virat's captaincy.
- More News
- Dead panther found in forest area in Banswara, could not find a clue due to death, department conducted post mortemAmitesh Kumar
- KBC Junior winner in 2001 later IPS officer, such is the story of Ravi Mohan SainiAmitesh Kumar
- ACB action in Jaipur, caught taking bribe to Chief Fire Officer, asked for bribeAmitesh Kumar
- ED interrogation of Kharge in National Herald Case: Questions for 7 hours in Young India office, re -investigating officeAmitesh Kumar
- 100 crore investigation against former ADA VC: Lokayukta ordered an inquiry, currently special secretary city development is Dr. PansiaAmitesh Kumar