Whose Shiv Sena! Whether the matter sent to the big bench or not, the Supreme Court will hear on August 8
Piyush Pandey | Edited by: Amit Kumar
Aug 04, 2022 | 11:49 amRead more: Security will be strict about Muharram processions: RAF will remain with PAC everywhere, the procession did not come out for 2 years
Whether the formation of Eknath Shinde's government in Maharashtra is correct or not, this matter can be sent to the constitutional bench of the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court will take any decision on this by Monday. The Election Commission will not take any decision on who is the real heir of Shiv Sena. Although the Supreme Court has not given any instructions to the Election Commission in this regard, but orally it has been stated that the Election Commission should not take any decision as long as the matter is pending in the Supreme Court.
Eknath in Election Commission Shinde and Uddhav Thackeray faction have claimed the Shiv Sena party. This is to be heard in the Election Commission on August 8. That is, after the order of today's Supreme Court, the process of the Election Commission can stop. Both groups are claiming their claim on the Shiv Sena. The Supreme Court has to give a decision on the situation arising in Maharashtra. The Supreme Court will decide whether the formation of Eknath Shinde government is constitutionally correct or not. In this case the defection law, autonomous and party policies, and the purchase of legislators can be renewed. In this case, the Supreme Court will hear next week.
Eknath Shinde Gut lawyer Harish Salve argued that questions raised under the law have been filed. Salve said that if speakers delay the decision on the disqualification of the MLAs, it has been seen not only in Maharashtra but also in other cases. For 2 to 3 months, speakers hang the decision on disqualification. Harish Salve said that during such action, should the unqualified MLA stop working? Eknath Shinde's lawyer Salve was telling the legal questions that should be heard according to him. The question that he had submitted to the court, the court said on them, those questions are not clear. The court had asked Salve to re -submit those questions. Today Salve has filed those questions.
- More News
- Ex d. Yes. P. Animal Saini's 4th hour of Saini, the site of the Sittha, called the site, who asked the pill orders order?Amitesh Kumar
- Along with awakening the patriot, the Amrit Festival of independence is also providing employmentAmitesh Kumar
- Castor Farming: How is the cultivation of castor, which farmers are earning a profit of millionsAmitesh Kumar
- Clouds rained in Rajasthan, warning of heavy rain in many parts in the coming daysAmitesh Kumar
- Torrential rains in Himachal: 99 roads including NH connecting Manali, 176 transformers closed, landslide interrupted roadsAmitesh Kumar