Weather kind on Independence Day: Water falls less on August 15, but this time there is a possibility of heavy rains
Weather is kind every year in Bhopal on National Festival Independence Day. However, there is not much rain on this very special occasion. The weather remains clear. Rain figures also testify to this. On August 15, only twice in the last 16 years, the city received more than 1 inch of rain.
The remaining 14 years did not rain even a quarter of water. According to meteorologist AK Shukla, the highest rainfall on August 15 was 4 years ago in 2019. Three times in these 16 years, in 2014, 2017 and 2018, there was no rain on August 15.Read more: Self Siddha Yojana: Police gave self -defense training to girls, 250 girls teach karate tricks
This is the special reason for this It is a coincidence that due to the shift of the monsoon trough line in the second fortnight of August, there is not much rain trend on August 15.
This time this trend can change
Shukla Told that according to the indications received, this time it is likely to change the trend. The reason for this is that some monsoon systems have been activated from Madhya Pradesh to Bay of Bengal. The monsoon trough line that rains is also in favorable position. It is estimated that the city may receive good rains on August 15.
Fourth Sawan also rained in the capital on Monday
Bhopal received the fourth Sawan on Monday. During this time the business was 3000 meters. The wind also rose at a speed of 16 km per hour. The day temperature was recorded at 30.3 degrees. It decreased by just 0.5 degrees as compared to Sunday. The night temperature was recorded at 24.5 degrees.
- More News
- Chief servants have not received salary for four months: Demand for payment of letter to CM in Narwal, ultimatum till August 15Amitesh Kumar
- Collector, SP did City Round: Review of law and peace system, instructions given to officialsAmitesh Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's reaction to 'Rakshabandhan' by booking: He said- This is a free country and everyone can do whatever he wantsAmitesh Kumar
- Partners should be made in the Amrit Mahotsav of independence: Division of national flag under every house tricolor campaign in SecunderabadAmitesh Kumar
- Shops adorned on the roadside in Dhar: jammed jams in markets, traffic disruptedAmitesh Kumar