US alert on China's military drill: Biden said- not afraid of exercise, it is definitely worried; Beijing silence
For the first time after the Taiwan Visit of Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the Merici Parliament, the reaction of the President Joe Biden has come. Biden said on Monday that China is just increasing tension by doing military exercises around Taiwan. The US President said- Washington is closely monitored by China's action. America has no fear of this move of China, but is definitely worried. There is no reaction from China on Biden's statement.
Nancy Pelosi visited Taiwan last week. China is very angry with this. He has deployed his warships around Taiwan. Fighter jets of China's Air Force are also flying close to Taiwan's air border.Read more: Know everything about those winning 61 medals: India won 22 gold, 16 silver and 23 bronze in the Commonwealth Games
China could not do anything in conversation with Gamidia, Biden said- America has no fear of China's antics, but this There is definitely a matter of concern. He has done as much as he could. I don't think he will be able to do anything more than this.
Biden appeared quite confident on Monday. Shortly before his statement, China once again drilled. The special thing is that Taiwan also alerted anti submarine and air-to-ship system. China's Army i.e. People's Liberation Army (PLA) had already announced that it would exercise around Taiwan from August 4 to 7.
Now what will do Chinese to do Chinese's eye on China's next step. . The information about what China will do after the military drill is over on August 7 has not been revealed yet. On the other hand, Taiwan's President Cy Ing Wayne has sought support from all countries of the world. However, Wayne also made it clear that his government and the army are fully ready to respond to any action of China.
China said- Nancy visit is a very serious issue of a very serious issue of American Speaker's visit Later, China's Foreign Ministry had said- Pelosi visited Taiwan despite our opposition. This is a very serious issue. External Affairs Minister Wang Yi said- The Speaker of the US Parliament has intervened in our internal affairs. He has violated the One-China policy. Despite China's opposition, Pelosi has gone to Taiwan to endanger the peace of the region.
At the same time, Taiwanese Defense Ministry said- We have deployed missile systems as a precaution. We are constantly monitoring China's actions. Some aircraft and ship are deployed for monitoring.
- More News
- Nitish-BJP relationship in Morning News Bref Behar is in danger: JDU can form a government by meeting Lalu's party; Cheap Chinese phones can be banned in IndiaAmitesh Kumar
- Bhaskar Ground Report: Imran does not trust his own, will fight himself in 9 seats of by -electionsAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Bhaskar updates: Alerts in the Godavari-Krishna river, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Chhattisgarh alertAmitesh Kumar
- Sri Lanka's Spoy Ship will not go to Sri Lanka: Yuang Wang 5 was about to reach Hambantota on August 11, India had strict objectionsAmitesh Kumar
- Muslim panic in US Albuquerk: After 4 murders, they were imprisoned, left jobs, now leaving the cityAmitesh Kumar