UP: Police took Subhash Chandra Bose's promotion to Varanasi, this is the reason
Aug 09, 2022 | 11:28 amRead more: Demand for Soya Sag is increasing in the market, Hardoi farmers earning millions of rupees by selling it
Varanasi police has taken Rajshree Chaudhary Bose, the great -grandson of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. He was under house arrest by the Prayagraj police. But now the Varanasi police has taken them with them to Varanasi. In fact, in Varanasi, the Vishwa Hindu Army announced the puja on the last Monday of Sawan at the Gyanvapi Mosque complex and it was also invited to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's promoted Rajshri Chaudhary Bose. After which she was going to Varanasi. But in Prayagraj, the police had put him under house arrest.
According to the media report, Varanasi police took Rajshri Chaudhary Bose, the promoter of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, who was under house arrest in Prayagraj, on Monday. Whereas earlier she stayed in a guest house under police supervision for about 28 hours in Prayagraj. The Prayagraj police took him off the Vande Bharat train and kept him in the guest house on the police line. In fact, in Varanasi, the Vishwa Hindu Sena announced the puja in the Gyanvapi Mosque complex on the last Monday of Sawan. Varanasi police was alerted about this. After the news of Netaji's arrival of Pratri, the matter had increased and Varanasi police informed the Prayagraj police. After which he was taken off in Prayagraj.
- More News
- LIVE Bhaskar Updates: Srikanth Tyagi arrested from Meerut, a woman in Noida societyAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Update: 41 days later… Shinde cabinet expansion, not a single woman includedAmitesh Kumar
- Mirchi Baba arrested on charges of breaking rape: Raisen's woman filed a case in Bhopal; Arrest from hotel in GwaliorAmitesh Kumar
- Before the Gujarat elections, Kejriwal promised to implement the PESA Act, know what will change anythingAmitesh Kumar
- Strong sunlight has been going on since morning: Humidity has also been upset, it can rain strongly on August 11Amitesh Kumar