UP: Azam Khan's health deteriorated again, admitted to Medanta Hospital after difficulty in breathing
Aug 04, 2022 | 3:45 pmRead more: Ankush Raja did Raksha Gupta with 'Pakuwa Biyah', both romantic pictures of both came to light
Samajwadi Party MLA Azam Khan's health has suddenly worsened. Rampur MLA has been admitted to Medanta Hospital in Lucknow after breathing problems. According to the information, Azam Khan was getting pneumonia and breathing. The critical care team of the hospital is treating them. The condition of the SP MLA is currently being stated to be serious.
A press release on behalf of the director of Medanta Hospital has been released today that Azam Khan is suffering from pneumonia and breathing on Wednesday night. After which he was admitted to Medanta's ICU department. Today, after all the necessary investigation of the SP leader, he has been kept under the supervision of the Critical Care Team.
tell that Azam Khan's health deteriorated even during his lodging in Sitapur jail. Even during the complaint of Corona, he was having trouble breathing. During that time too, he was kept under the supervision of doctors. During his stay in jail, his health deteriorated twice. Azam Khan was released from Sitapur jail on 20 May. Now once again his health deteriorated.
- More News
- Absconding hospital operator reached the High Court's shelter: Dr. Nishith Gupta, Director of New Life Hospital, put up advance bail petitionAmitesh Kumar
- Beating in front of SP office: When a sit -in protest against the dharna of the mayor, the supporters beat the young man fiercely, there is already controversyAmitesh Kumar
- Husband returned after 30 years as a widow, recognized seeing sesame and then the villagers got both marriedAmitesh Kumar
- Maharashtra ATS great success, a suspect arrested in terror funding case, sent to custodyAmitesh Kumar
- Sahada: Farmers are circling Gangapur Cooperative Society for 3 days, not available ureaAmitesh Kumar