Two people died due to snake bite in Milkipur: One tractor was plowing the farm, the other went to take fodder for the animals.
- 2:51 AM July 23, 2022
- 2 Views
Two people died due to snake bite in Milkipur police station area of Ayodhya. Police reached the information and sent the dead bodies for postmortem. The families of the deceased are in a weeping condition. The people of the village continued to tie them down. Palia Lohani of Thaharingnganj police outpost under the driving seat, Palia Lohani of the Thaharynganganj police post, was plowing the field with a tractor in the entire Pidora village. The snake was penetrated under the driving seat. At the same time he came out and bitten Shambhunath. On receiving the information, the family first broke it. After this, he took the hospital. Where the doctors declared him dead. Shambhunath has two sons and three daughters. The second incident took place in Bhaupur village of Sindhaura. The resident of this place, Rahul (26), went to cut off the graw from the field for animals. The chari was making a burden after cutting. The poisonous animal sitting in it bitten. He ran away and reached home and told the matter. The family rushed him to the Inayat Nagar Jehangan temple. The relief was not found in the temple, the relief Anil was made to the temple. Even after this, he did not get any relief. The condition worsened. After this, the family took him to the district hospital. Even after treatment in the district hospital, there was no improvement in the condition. The doctors sent him to the medical college Darshanagar. The family took him to the medical college. Here too, the doctors, seeing the condition critical, referred him to the Trauma Center Lucknow. Anil died during treatment here. On receiving the news, there was chaos in the house. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website following Follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.Read more: Friendship on Facebook, again cheating: taking objectionable photos of a student advocating in Indore, marriage in Chidwada, photo viral