Two new cases of swine flu in Chhattisgarh: 32 cases in a month; One patient from Odisha brought Raipur, now 14 active cases
Swine flu infection is increasing in Chhattisgarh. On Monday, two new cases of infection were confirmed in the state. At the same time, a patient of swine flu from Odisha has also been admitted to Raipur. Now the number of active patients of this disease in the state has increased to 14.
Dr. Subhash Mishra, director of the epidemic control department, said, on Monday, two patients of Raipur have confirmed the swine flu. At the same time, a positive patient has also been brought from the border district of Odisha. All three patients are admitted in the same private hospital. Now the number of active cases in the state has increased to 14. In the last one month, 32 cases of swine flu infection have been reported. However, due to delay in reporting, the infection could be confirmed only last week. Doctors say that in view of the rainy season, there is a danger of the infection spreading. In hospitals too, patients are being treated by taking full precaution.Read more: Honda CB300F: Another Dhakad Streetfighter Bike launched, Price Rs 2.25 Lakh
A baby girl has died
On Sunday, the cases of swine flu were confirmed. Of these, a four -year -old girl from Kawardha died during treatment. At the same time, a three -year -old girl from Balod continues to be treated. Doctors said, the girl had pneumonia after infection. Because of this the baby's lungs stopped working.
what is swine flu?
Doctors said, swine flu also common influenza i.e. symptoms like colds and colds it happens. The difference is that normal cold and cold is cured in maximum three days. But it lasts for several days in swine flu. This causes damage to the respiratory system. This flu can be fatal for young children, elderly, pregnant women and patients suffering from hearts, kidney, lungs, blood pressure, cancer etc.. >
Doctors say, swine flu is caused by an influenza virus that is found in pigs. For more than three days, there is a fever of more than 101 degrees, there is a sore throat and difficulty in breathing, water is coming from the nose or the nose has stopped completely, fatigue, loss of appetite and vomiting Symptoms such as swine flu may occur. If you see such symptoms, do not ignore it. Immediately reach the hospital and get it checked. After the cold, the lungs shut down,
Swine flu knock in Chhattisgarh: 11 cases were found in seven districts including Raipur; Emergency meeting of Health Department in the evening
- More News
- TOP 5: Akshay Kumar broke silence on the demand of Raksha of Raksha, Shah Rukh Khan was seen angry with the misconduct of fansAmitesh Kumar
- Notice was issued to 200 with Srikanth: Illegal construction even in flats, authority said-It is not possible to see every flatAmitesh Kumar
- Donald Trump's house FBI's Red: Agents surrounded the house, continue to search; Trump said- They are preventing me from contesting 2024 electionsAmitesh Kumar
- Today on Chaturthi Mangla Gauri fast, 16 cardamom and vermilion will bring happiness in your married lifeAmitesh Kumar
- Disha Patani Spotted: Disha Patni went out to roam with just one button of blouse, flew in the air and the whole topAmitesh Kumar