Two close to Harry Chhatha and Sukh Bakhariwal arrested: Gurvinder and Sandeep were getting weapons smuggled from across the border, handgrenade also seized
Police has succeeded in arresting two close ones of gangster Harry Chhatha and Sukh Bakhariwal in Tarn Taran, Punjab. Hand-grainade, weapons and drug money were also seized from both of them. These weapons were ordered by the accused from Pakistan. Not only this, Gurvinder Singh, a gangster -turned -terrorist, is also accused in the Comrade Balwinder Singh Sandhu murder case. Gurvinder Singh and Sandeep Singh, close to the rock and Sukh Bakhariwal, have been done. In addition to hand grenades, the police from both of them, in addition to 635 grams of heroin, 2 loaded pistols, 2 magazines, 13 live cartridges, 100 grams of opium, 1 lasser car and Rs. 3.95 drug money has been seized. These accused used to ask for heroin, weapons and explosives from Pakistan.
NIA Comrade Balwinder Singh Sandhu's investigation into the murder caseRead more: Strictness of Health Department in Hisar: 3 suspected cases of Corona in 1 week; List handed over to police, search continues
DGP Gaurav Yadav said that Comrade Balwinder Singh of Gurvinder Singh Tarnatran said Sandhu is also an accused in the murder. Currently, the Comrade Balwinder Singh Sandhu case is being viewed by the NIA. Where Gurvinder Singh has been declared as a PO on behalf of NIA.
- More News
- SP workers took out the tricolor in Lalganj: SP MLA led, message of patriotism to peopleAmitesh Kumar
- Chhotusinh Ravana's craze in Merta: Fan made sketches on the spot, the city of Jhuma overnight on hymns; Alka Sharma also tied upAmitesh Kumar
- BJP leaders took out the tricolor rally in Madavara: Jayakare of Bharat Mata; Appeal to people, said- put flags on houses on 13-15 AugustAmitesh Kumar
- Indian players whose career was destroyed by the selectors, dreams broke before timeAmitesh Kumar
- Dirty politics on the death of sadhus in Rajasthan, BJP and Congress entangled in allegations and counter-allegationsAmitesh Kumar