Tricolor journey taken out from Mangalayatan University in Iglas: Organized on the Amrit Mahotsav of independence, there was a lot of cheering for Bharat Mata
Amrit Mahotsav of independence is being celebrated with great pomp at Mangalayatan University. These days the university campus is painted in patriotism. This festival is being celebrated with enthusiasm through various programs. The tricolor journey was taken out from the university campus. In the tricolor journey, a large number of NSS volunteers, students were shouting slogans with patriotism holding the tricolor in their hands. The sky resonated with the jayghosh of Vande Mataram and Bharat Mata.
The program was inaugurated by the Vice Chancellor KVSM Krishna did it from Sumangalam hostel. After this, the convoy of students, academics and staff with tricolor in hands came out shouting patriotic slogans. Along with the university campus, the Pad Yatra was taken out on the Aligarh-Mathura highway with the excitement of patriotism.Read more: Municipality of great men in Unnao landed hoardings: Hijma's protest on the middle road, slogans raised by Municipality Murdabad
The tricolor bike rally was organized after this. The bike rally reached the university again after revolving around Dharnidhar Sarovar via Mathura Marg. The songs of patriotism at the rally were buzzing. The journey was welcomed everywhere.
The Vice Chancellor said in his address that it is a historic moment to celebrate Independence Day with youth proudly. This is the biggest festival and all the people are participating in it with enthusiasm. We are proud, we are all residents of this country. By remembering every situation, we will maintain the freedom of the country.
freedom fighters were remembered
Registrar Bridarveer Samarveer Singh said that the importance of tricolor said that the nectar of celebration freedom Under the festival, not only every household but will reach the tricolor to every person. This will be a true tribute to the fighters who sacrificed the country. Program Coordinator Prof. Siddharth Jain played the role of organizer.
He was present in the program Dinesh Sharma, Administrative Officer Gopal Singh Rajput, Sukhpal Singh had special support. On this occasion, Prof. YP Singh, Prof. Anurag Shakya, Prof. Saurabh Kumar, Dr. Santosh Gautam, Prof. Akunar Aggarwal, Dr. Ashok Purohit, Dr. Sanjay Pal, Dr. Nayati Sharma, Vijaya, Manisha Upadhyay, Tarun Sharma, Vikas Verma, Ram Gopal Singh etc.
- More News
- Death of a young man in drug addiction center: After badly beating, he was suffering in bed, took away the hospital after deathAmitesh Kumar
- Youth demonstrated on OBC reservation: Demand for maximum 35 percent reservation in proportion of population, memorandum submitted to SDMAmitesh Kumar
- Preparation for independence Amrit Mahotsav in Karsog: Tricolor campaign every household: 62 panchayats distributed more than 26 thousand tricolorAmitesh Kumar
- Hindi building has been a source of inspiration for freedom movement: Established in Kalpi in 1927, today it has been closed for two decadesAmitesh Kumar
- 64 -year -old Marathi actor Pradeep Patwardhan died: Heart attack died; Last breath took place at home in GirgaonAmitesh Kumar