Tribal song-music and dance tied Saman: Rally reached Ambedkar Chowk from Stadium Ground on World Tribal Day, song-music program in Grain Mandi
A grand rally was organized by the society on the occasion of World Tribal Day. The rally started from the Stadium Ground and reached Ambedkar Chowk via Indira Chowk, SN College, Bus Stand, Bombay Bazaar. Where the idol of Baba Saheb Ambedkar was garlanded. This was followed by stage programs from Jalebi Chowk in Old Mandi. The program started with the worship of Prakriti Shakti Badadev, Sumrani. Tribal song-music and dance tied Saman.
Tribal young people also performed brilliant dance. In the stage program, serious subjects like education, health, unemployment and the contribution of the great men of water, forest, land and environment and the contribution of society were addressed. In the program, various guests gave their views on tribal society. How tribal society has to go in the path of progress, how can tribal society move forward in the field of education, what to do in the direction of employment, what to adopt employment, how to save culture. We should all be tribal organized, no matter how much the tribal brothers become, but do not forget our society and always keep increasing the pride of society.Read more: Muharram celebrated in Morena: Taji buried in Karbala, atmosphere of celebration in the entire city
rally from Anandpur to Attar. Tricolor vehicle rally was taken out from village Anandpur Khaigaon to Attar under the tricolor campaign. District Legal Aid Officer Anupama Mujalde guided the rally. Informed the villagers about the rules of hoisting the tricolor. Also gave information about the district legal awareness. During this, BJP District President Sevadas Patel, Sanjay Bind, Bhagwan Patil, Trilok Patel, Anjana Verma, Mahendra Tadge were present.
- More News
- Sometimes father had told Nitish snake, today son became the biggest political sympathyAmitesh Kumar
- 3 Naxalites killed in an encounter in Bijapur!: 1 caught alive, huge quantity of explosives found in Naxalite campAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar Political Crisis: Pashupati Paras made a big announcement about NDA amid political fierce in BiharAmitesh Kumar
- Clouds rained in Sawan, 75 percent quota completed: rain for 2 days in Barmer, torrential rain somewhere and drizzle somewhereAmitesh Kumar
- MonkeyPox: Some people do not show symptoms even after being infectedAmitesh Kumar