Tractor rescued tractor from police possession: Sand -laden tractor hit the police jeep, in jeep
The sand mafia is now openly challenging the Kotwali police. Not only are the vehicles caught by their possession are getting rid of the police vehicle, they are not even coming to the hawk. In this incident, the policeman and their soldiers aboard the police vehicle are narrowly survived. The latest case is of Kotwali police station area. The sand mafia has not only rescued the tractor from the possession of the police but has also damaged their jeep. In this case, Kotwali Inspector Kaushalendra Akela said that a case has been registered against 15-20 unidentified people. The detailed details of the identity of its owner from the tractor number have been sought from the Transport Department. The new warehouse was seen to a tractor police force ladening sand near vegetable market. When the police indicated to stop him, the driver of the tractor started to drive the vehicle fast. When the police reached near the Ramsheela turn, the driver of the tractor left the vehicle on the spot and escaped and informed his owner by phone. Here Daroga Vidya Yadav was doing the number of the tractor and its chassis number that the owner of the tractor reached the spot with a large number of people and forcibly started to get rid of the tractor from the police. Not only this, brick-stone attacks were also carried out on the police force. When the police force defended himself, the sand mafia started running away with the tractor. On this, Daroga Vidya Yadav started chasing those sand mafia, then the driver carrying the tractor was driven into the police vehicle. Due to this, the police vehicle became uncontrolled and the tractor was easily driven away by the sand mafia. One side of the police jeep has been damaged due to tractor shock.
- More News
- BPSC released the result of the Principal Written Examination: On May 31, there were 6421 vacancies for appointment to the posts of Principal in Higher Secondary Schools, but only 421 were successful.Amitesh Kumar
- Demonstration of roadways employees in Ambala: slogans at GM Office; Warning of big movement if demand is not metAmitesh Kumar
- Uttarakhand's most powerful IAS knew why luxury car abandonedAmitesh Kumar
- Congress National Secretary sentenced to 6 months in Rampur: Former Minister of State and District Panchayat President sentenced to one monthAmitesh Kumar
- Samsets and Samsi has leave a 't o "walkin district.Amitesh Kumar