Today Kuldeep Bishnoi will join BJP: tweeted- Bharat Mata ki Jai; Supporters reached BJP headquarters in Delhi
Kuldeep Bishnoi's resignation from the post of MLA has been approved. He is going to join the party shortly under the chairmanship of BJP National President JP Nadda, Haryana CM Manohar Lal and BJP State President OP Dhankar in Delhi. Kuldeep will go to the BJP headquarters with 15 close members including Renuka Bishnoi. Kuldeep Bishnoi has tweeted at 10.10 am and said Bharat Mata ki Jai.
Thousands of supporters of Kuldeep have reached the BJP headquarters in Delhi, but the list of only 15 people's names at the party headquarters Has gone Kuldeep indicated to join BJP by tweeting 10 to 10 minutes on August 2 itself. Kuldeep left for his residence from Chandigarh on Wednesday after resigning Haryana Vis president.Read more: Justice Lalit with 'Ram Mandir' connection will be the next Chief Justice .. Stayed in the discussion with these decisions
Bhavya also tweeted from the post of Congress MLA of Kuldeep Bishnoi His son Bhavya Bishnoi has tweeted a tweet as soon as he resigned. He has written that goodbye Congress. Meet in the battlefield. Bhavya has also written a letter on Twitter.
Bhavya said that some people argue that the Congress gave a lot to his family. I want to tell them that my grandfather Yugpurush Late Bhajan Lal gave everything to the Congress party. He played an important role in bringing Congress to power in Haryana 4 times. The last time in 2005, when Bhupendra Hooda ate the fruit of my grandfather's labor shamelessly, the Congress party's vote share in Haryana has steadily declined.
several prominent leaders have left the party. My father Kuldeep Bishnoi had merged HJC in the Congress in 2016 in the hope that his abilities and popularity would also be accepted by the Central Congress leadership and would use him as the property of the party and it was not an expectation, but by the party leadership by the party leadership There was commitment, which was made by the party leadership to him, but the party betrayed.
In the last 6 years the party leadership ruined his ability and retracted his promises. My father is not greedy, but is committed to giving results. My family, who always followed politics as a means of human service, is feeling suffocated in the Congress. Therefore, for the reasons mentioned above, it has been decided to leave the Congress party only after consulting its voters, workers and well -wishers.
- More News
- Mukhtar Ansari will challenge Brijesh Singh's decision to bail Brijesh Singh, a big statement of lawyerAmitesh Kumar
- Case of molestation against teacher leader in Badaun: Principal in government school is accused, deputy CM is a relative as a relative and BSA as his wartAmitesh Kumar
- Delhi NCR Haryana Live Update: Kuldeep Bishnoi, who arrived in Delhi to join Bijpi, will also be presentAmitesh Kumar
- Case of assault with lawyer in Guna: FIR was found after court order; Case registered in Cantt police station on two accusedAmitesh Kumar
- Mukhtar Ansari will challenge the decision of mafia Brajesh Singh's bail decision in the Supreme Court, a big statement of the lawyerAmitesh Kumar