TMC MLA Idris Ali accused of taking bribe, vandalized in Murshidabad house
Aug 09, 2022 | 10:33 AMRead more: The player hit the chest, watch the attacks one after another Video
His party workers have vandalized in the house of TMC MLA Idris Ali of Bhagwangola in Murshidabad district of West Bengal, who accused him of taking money for allocation of posts in the local organization have put. On Monday evening, there was a stir in the area over this incident. Local people complained that they demand money to give posts. Later on Monday evening, in front of the MLA's house and inside the house too, there was alleged vandalism and demanded to return the money. As soon as the information was received, Bhagwan Gola police station reached the spot. However, Idris Ali termed it a conspiracy against him and described the charge as completely baseless.
Idris Ali said that some local TMC leaders with suspicious background people said that the party's block- Trying to keep in the level organization. He said, "Some local TMC leaders vandalized my car and the lower bottom of my house. The allegation of financial transactions in exchange for allotment of party posts is baseless and inspired by politics. "
- More News
- Three and a half year old child struggling with Thalassemia, blood bank offered HIV infected bloodAmitesh Kumar
- River water filled on Raipur-Jagdalpur NH-30: The route is closed from late night, many vehicles including more than 20 passenger bus stuck, traffic came to a standstillAmitesh Kumar
- Gang rape by taking objectionable photos in Rewa: The former divisional president of the BJYM was taken to different places, and friends including brothers also blackened their faceAmitesh Kumar
- Body found in Anasagar Lake: Post mortem was done on identification, police suicideAmitesh Kumar
- 2.94 lakh rupees found in BSF search operation: 5.20 lakhs found in 2 days, agencies in search of smuggler partner BhuttasinhAmitesh Kumar