Three and a half year old child struggling with Thalassemia, blood bank offered HIV infected blood
noor mohammed | Edited by: Harshit Mishra
Aug 09, 2022 | 10:33 amRead more: TMC MLA Idris Ali accused of taking bribe, vandalized in Murshidabad house
A case of great negligence of blood bank has come to light in Hyderabad. Here a three and a half year old child struggling with blood disease named Thalassemia has been given HIV -infected blood by showing negligence. After the incident came to light, the child's family has pleaded for justice. On this, the police have registered a case and started investigation.
According to the police, a three -and -a -half -year -old child from Rampalli village in Ranga Reddy district was suffering from Thalassemia since the age of seven months. He needs to change blood every 15 days. In such a situation, his family used to go to Vidyanagar's Red Cross Bank to get him blood every 15 days.
Police said that on July 20, the boy's parents also said the same blood to get him blood to him Was taken to the bank. There paramedics conducted HIV check. It revealed that the child has an HIV infection. At first, the blood bank tried to lie in the interrogation that this patient did not come to him. He was clearly rebutting this. But when the boy's father showed evidence of this, he later became silent. After this, the police, while taking action on the family's complaint, have registered a case against the blood bank at Nallakunta police station.
According to the police, investigation of the case is going on. At the same time, his parents said that they were going to the blood bank regularly to change the blood of the child and the boy was investigated every two months. Till now the results of his investigation had never come to HIV positive. Blood bank doctors have claimed that they used to investigate before taking blood from anyone. So that HIV can be detected. Many tests to ensure that the donor has no disease.
- More News
- River water filled on Raipur-Jagdalpur NH-30: The route is closed from late night, many vehicles including more than 20 passenger bus stuck, traffic came to a standstillAmitesh Kumar
- Gang rape by taking objectionable photos in Rewa: The former divisional president of the BJYM was taken to different places, and friends including brothers also blackened their faceAmitesh Kumar
- Body found in Anasagar Lake: Post mortem was done on identification, police suicideAmitesh Kumar
- 2.94 lakh rupees found in BSF search operation: 5.20 lakhs found in 2 days, agencies in search of smuggler partner BhuttasinhAmitesh Kumar
- Shilpa Shetty shared BTS video: Actress was seen sequenceing with Siddharth Malhotra on the set of 'Indian Police Force'Amitesh Kumar