This startup company of crores came on 'floor' from Arsh…. And the name of this CEO came into the limelight
Aug 04, 2022 | 2:27 PMRead more: Friendship Day Gifts: Friends crossed the age of 40, then gift them on this Friendship Day
A startup company is in the headlines nowadays. Its name is Jiltingo. This company is from Singapore. This startup came into the discussion because it suspended its CEO Ankiti Bose. Bose has allegedly accused of financial irregularity. As soon as Ankiti Bose was dismissed, there was a line of creditors outside the company. Everyone started asking for their loan money. About 100 staff of the company left their work. Ankiti Bose is also a co-founder of Jillingo. Bose says that all the allegations against him are baseless and he made no mistake. After such a lot of rage, questions have been raised on the existence of the Jiltingo Company.
Tech companies from all over South East Asia have come in a hurry due to the question on the existence of districts. This is a company that raised more than Rs 30 lakh crore from different investors and creditors in a short time. Among those who invest the money are the names of Temsek Holdings and Sikoia Capital India. Many media reports have said that the company is standing on the path of ruin today and many factor are responsible behind it. Questions have also been raised on the functioning of Ankiti Bose.
Many people of Jillingo have said that under the leadership of Ankiti Bose, this company was going on in poor performance for many years. Ankiti Bose's way of working was such that the employees of the company started feeling isolated. Bose continued his work by ignoring the business. These things have been revealed by people like former staff, merchant, investor, entrepreneur of the company itself. The situation became such that the company had to change the strategy from time to time to increase its cell. To give a new color to the strategy, Jilingo made many look-luxury offers.
- More News
- CUET: Students who came to give exams, locked at the center, was stuckAmitesh Kumar
- Husband's cruelty: Call and asked- If someone is home? Then poured acid on wifeAmitesh Kumar
- Looted 3 lakh cash in Jind: Riding on 2 bikes, robbers were there; In Bhambheva, there was a stir due to the day -to -day incident, blockadeAmitesh Kumar
- Bilara: Bard society distributed sweets in the society after being selected in college lecturerAmitesh Kumar
- Half participation to women in RJD's organizational election: RJD gave tickets to 18 women in assembly elections and JDU on 22ndAmitesh Kumar