The wire of death of a clerk associated with the fake engineers: the counter was going to put Vipin in the case of 103 JE, an engineer from Babu

News

E-Mitra will come home and do more than 10 work for free: 4 people of 4 categories will get facility, know the details of the schemeLIVE: Rupal Chaudhary again raised the value of the country, first silver and now bronze in the World Athletics Championship
The wire of death of a clerk associated with the fake engineers: the counter was going to put Vipin in the case of 103 JE, an engineer from Babu
At
3:17 AM August 5, 2022
Views
2 Views

Wires of the death of Vipin Singh, clerk of Public Works Department, are connecting with the fraud of engineers. He was advocating the court case of 103 engineers who became JE from Babu on fake documents on behalf of the department. On Thursday, he had to file a counter in the court on behalf of the department. After this, these engineers could come back to Babu's chair.

but, on Wednesday night, he died under suspicious circumstances. Department Minister Jitin Prasad formed a three -member committee to investigate the death late in the evening. In 2013, the SP government recruited engineers in the Public Works Department. In this, 95% of the posts were filled with direct recruitment. According to the rules at the remaining 5%, the babus were given a chance.

Fake was found in this certificate, 112 clerical diploma certificates were made and became JE after getting promotion. When there was an investigation in the BJP government, 106 of these distance education certificates were found fake. On 29 April 2022, the government had ordered them to review them to the post of Babu. These people went to court against the government's order. The court justified the appointment of three of them. The remaining 103 were given a stay to stay in the post.

counter filed in the morning, the death of the night was considered to be departmental negligence in this fraud of death. It is also believed that due to lack of lobbying from the department, they got a stay. Therefore, under the pressure of the government, the department was now going to file a counter on this stay. Vipin was lobbying this court case due to the deployment in the Chief Engineer's office.

Departmental sources say that on Wednesday, Vipin had prepared the counter and got the officials signed on it. On Thursday morning, he was about to file it in court.

After the cause of death in the post -mortem, it was feared that Vipin was feared that Vipin's heart attack due to alcohol. Death has occurred. However, the cause of death in the post -mortem on Thursday could not be clear. An injury was found behind his head. Black substance was found in the stomach. In the possibility of poisoning, doctors have sent viscera for examination. As soon as the post -mortem report was known, there was a panic in the department.

Read more: LIVE: Rupal Chaudhary again raised the value of the country, first silver and now bronze in the World Athletics Championship
HomeNews