The risk of infiltration from the increasing population on the border, demand to increase the jurisdiction of BSF to 100 km
Aug 04, 2022 | 9:55 amRead more: CWG 2022: 2 players disappeared from beach games in Birmingham, police investigation
A particular community population near India, Nepal and Bangladesh is growing rapidly. Concerns have been expressed by intelligence agencies and Border Security Force i.e. BSF. After studying the latest data of Gram Panchayats, the police of UP and Assam have also sent their reports to the Union Home Ministry. Of these, demographic changes in this area have been told in 10 years. At the same time, it has been recommended to increase the jurisdiction of BSF by 100 km in relation by intelligence agencies. Has been expressed. According to the report, a population of a particular community in the border areas has recorded a 32 percent increase since 2011. While the population change figure in the country has been up to 15 percent during this period.
intelligence and security agencies have described this increase in population in the border areas as extremely worrying. In such a situation, it has been said on their behalf that the scope of the jurisdiction of BSF should be increased from 50 km to 100 km. So that the BSF can conduct a search operation up to 100 km from the border.
This news is being updated…
Channel No. 524
channel no. 320
- More News
- Annu's spear expected a medal in the Commonwealth: used to throw sugarcane in the fields of Meerut by throwing a spear. Reaching Commonwealth GamesAmitesh Kumar
- Know Sudhir Kumar, who became a BPSC topper in the first time: IIT did not want to study from Kanpur, did not want to do private jobs; Dream of becoming DSPAmitesh Kumar
- After the meeting of Ram Gopal Yadav with CM Yogi, Abdullah Azam Khan also agitatedAmitesh Kumar
- Villagers gave a grand welcome to Fauji Bhagat Singh who retired from the army in SrimadhopurAmitesh Kumar
- Saint's self-immolation will cause suffering for the government- Satish PooniaAmitesh Kumar