The railway station became a witness to the partition of the country, which saw Milkha Singh crying
After the partition of the country, Hindu-Sikh refugees used to come to this railway station every day from Pakistan, they are accompanied by many stories of history.Read more: The career of this deadly player of Team India is over! Selectors broke heart by not giving a chance in Asia Cup
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Amrit Mahotsav festival of independence is being celebrated all over the country to commemorate 75 years of independence, today we are the time of independence of the country for you Have brought one such story related to the old railway station in Delhi. It was previously known as Delhi Junction. It contains many wounds including slavery and partition of slavery in its aspect.
Since 1947, there have been many changes in the country, many things including long roads, new stations, flyover, metro station have been ready, but this station in Old Delhi is still the same. .
Controversy started once again between Delhi CM and LG, CAG report became the reason
many stories of partition Every day after the partition of the country, Hindu-Sikh refugees used to come to India from Pakistan at this station and a new story of pain used to come with them all. When someone saw his family raging in front of his eyes, someone came here saving his life. Every day such people used to be seen here at that time. After the completion of 75 years of independence, there are many families who lost everything in partition. Milkha Singh also came to India after this partition Milkha Singh's name does not need any identity today, but there was a time when he reached Delhi station at the age of 16, searching for his sister in an orphan and helpless state. During the riots, he saw his father being murdered in front of his eyes, during that time his father told him that 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'. After losing his father, Milkha Singh reached Delhi station searching for his sister and then remained here.
- More News
- Scindia, Digvijay, Kamal Nath… Rape accused Mirchi Baba had connection with these leaders, real photosAmitesh Kumar
- Latest Updates: Nitish Kumar resigns from Governor Fagu ChauhanAmitesh Kumar
- Intl cricket becoming less fiery because of IPLAmitesh Kumar
- Innocent death due to falling lift in the duct of playing: was sleeping with the mother, did not get the side, found dead in the duct after an hourAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Madhya Pradesh Updates: 3 years ban on 5 candidates giving primary teacher eligibility test, PEB examination will not be includedAmitesh Kumar