The person was walking in the park, suddenly a 10 kg metal ball and lost his life
Aug 09, 2022 | 8:36 pmRead more: Loot your respective desire, lobbying the money of the ex-husband on your new boyfriend, know what a tanning of Urfi?
Sometimes such accidents happen in the game, where someone's life is lost. A similar incident occurred in the Netherlands, where a 22 -pound (about 10 kg) metal balls thrown by a contestant during the Highland Games event hit a person and died. According to 'The Sun' report, the person was walking in the Geldrop Castle Garden in the Southeast Netherlands and the game was also going on here. Meanwhile, Metal's ball hit him and he died. On this matter, the police said that a trauma helicopter and other emergency services were sent to the spot, but it was to no avail.
the police have not been able to identify the person who died yet. Police said that emergency services tried CPR but even after this the person could not be saved. Police later said that she is investigating the incident. A witness present at the time of the incident told that he saw the ball going from above and then heard a woman screaming very loudly. The report said that the game event was canceled after the tragic incident.
- More News
- Camera installed on helmets will not be good, there will be strong invoice, driving license will also be canceledAmitesh Kumar
- Prices of Nagaur and Merta Mandi: 15 thousand 351 rupees price of Isabgol: Cumin sold up to 22 thousand 800 rupeesAmitesh Kumar
- Srikanth Tyagi in 14 days judicial custody in the case of misbehavior with a woman, many secrets can be openedAmitesh Kumar
- CWG 2022: Medalists who increase the value of UP will be respected, government will do wealth under new sports policyAmitesh Kumar
- Monalisa wore extremely deepne top, sensation on social media to show boldnessAmitesh Kumar