The person started bathing in a pit of dirty water on the middle road, started doing yoga as soon as the MLA came
Aug 09, 2022 | 4:21 PMRead more: IAS officer on the target of cyber criminals, cheated using profile picture
A person in Kerala staged a unique protest to attract the attention of the authorities towards the increasing threat of pits on the roads due to rain. This method of opposing it is becoming quite viral on social media. In this, he came out with a bucket, mug, soap and bath towel and started bathing in a pit of dirty water on the middle road. After bathing, he also washed his clothes with dirty water. During this time, people coming out of the road were constantly looking at him.
Local people have identified that person as Hamza Porli. The incident allegedly occurred in Malappuram district of Kerala on Sunday morning. In the clip, local MLA UA Latif is also seen reaching the place where Porli is opposing his unique opposition. On reaching the MLA's car, the person is seen sitting in meditation posture in the pit. He was also recorded again in front of the MLA while standing in the middle of a large pit of clay water while doing yoga posture.
- Savitha Murthy (@Savithamurthy2) August 9, 2022
- More News
- PM Modi Assets Declaration: PM Modi's wealth has increased so lakhs, know how rich are Prime MinisterAmitesh Kumar
- Exclusive: Watch Movies-TV shows without internet, mobile data will not be neededAmitesh Kumar
- Bahu absconding by killing mother -in -law in Bhiwani: I was given a push to the old lady in the night quarrel over propertyAmitesh Kumar
- Alwar: Program on the foundation day of Gandhi Chintan Parishad, here is special ...Amitesh Kumar
- BJP will hoist 20 crore flags in Rajasthan: Target to hoist 50 lakh tricolor, MP Dia Kumari took out tricolor in JaipurAmitesh Kumar