The mother jumped with 2 innocent girls and gave her life, wrote in suicide note on this painful story ..
A woman committed suicide by jumping into a water cord with her 2 girls in a dhani near Adbala village in Jaisalmer.Read more: Panic of Lampi virus in MP: A dozen cows in the body in Ratlam and wounds; Department took samples and sent it for investigation
Jaisalmer: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a water cord in a dhani near Adbala village in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The family took the dead bodies out of the hood and called the Khuhadi police station and called them on the spot.
The police kept the dead bodies in the garrhari of Jawahir Hospital and asked the Medical Board to get their post -mortem done. However, no suicide note has been recovered from the police. The police have called the family of the deceased on the spot, but so far no case has been registered on behalf of the family members.
The dead bodies found in the water outside the house Khuhadi Thanadikari Ghevarram Dangi said that a married woman jumped into an open water outside the house at a dhani located near Anbala village, about 60 km from Jaisalmer, around 9 am on Wednesday. The woman also jumped into the water with two girls with her, causing the three to die due to drowning. No one got information at that time.
When the girl of their relatives came to take water, she saw the bodies of the three floating in the water. He shouted and called everyone and everyone together took out the three bodies from the water. He told that after getting information about the incident, Khudi Thanadikari Ghevarram reached the spot. The deceased has been identified as Geeta (25) wife Manohar Singh. At the same time, both the girls were also suicide by taking Mamta (3) and Mumal (7 months) together.
He told that the police have called the Pihar Paksha in the village of Baitinna in Jaisalmer, Geeta. The police have taken the bodies of the deceased and the girls in the morcha of Jawahir Hospital in Jaisalmer and post -mortem will be done by the police on Thursday by the police. He said that till now no report has been submitted by the family, on which the case has not been filed by the police.
- More News
- Daughter -in -law burnt alive in Gorakhpur: Surrently murdered and married two months agoAmitesh Kumar
- Ind vs Wi: Big tension of selectors ended, Team India gets more deadly bowler than Bumrah-ShamiAmitesh Kumar
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra after SC's decision: Hearing is to be held in Supreme Court on August 8, Fadnavis left for Delhi to discuss the cabinetAmitesh Kumar
- Chanakya Niti: It does not take delay in bad days due to persecution of these people, mother Lakshmi gets angryAmitesh Kumar
- Bihar 7th phase teacher reinstatement soon, Education Minister gave informationAmitesh Kumar