The exercise to form MIC in Bhopal Nigam will now be given to the contenders of the chairman, the mayor will get a place in these councils; Senior councilors also place
Kishan Suryavanshi has been crowned on the chair of Bhopal Municipal Corporation President. Now MIC i.e. the exercise to form the Mayor in Council will begin. If the contenders of the chairman's chair are trying to help the MIC, then senior councilors will also get a place.
MIC can be formed after Rakshabandhan. It will be made in charge of 10 committees. For this, councilors have now started lobbying. Senior councilors Ravindra Yati, Surendra Badika, Kishan Suryavanshi including Rajesh Hingorani and Devendra Bhargava were contenders for the president. Of these, Suryavanshi was made president. This is why the remaining contenders can be included in the MIC. Apart from these, the names of Shivlal Makoria, Manoj Rathore, Jitendra Shukla, Suryakant Gupta, Jyoti Yadav, Archana Parmar, Babulal Yadav, Pooja Sharma, Sushma Babesa etc. are also in discussion. Most of the councilors have been an MIC member in the past. The mayor is from the backward and the chairman of the SC. In such a situation, other class councilors will be given a chance in MIC.Read more: Gandak and Kosi on the boom in Bihar: Mumbai's Marine Drive in the grip of high tide, National Highway submerged in Chhattisgarh; Red alert in Gujarat
According to one member of every assembly at MIC, one senior councilor will be given a chance from each assembly at MIC. If one member will be included from Huzur, Narela, Govindpura, North, Central and South-West Assembly, then supporters of senior leaders can also be taken in MIC.
public representatives in Municipal Corporation ...
mayor: tenure five years, election directly by public
- More News
- LIVE Updates Indore: Six accused including four minors caught in the murder of food delivery boyAmitesh Kumar
- Raksha Bandhan 2022: Do not forget the sisters on Rakshabandhan and do not gift these things, life is surrounded by troublesAmitesh Kumar
- Israeli soldiers killed Palestinian gunmen in West Bank, wanted in bomb blastsAmitesh Kumar
- Freedom fighter honored in Muzaffarpur: SDO East went home and provided a check of 20 thousand rupees, beheaded in greetingAmitesh Kumar
- Monitoring of Moharram procession in Firozabad: A company PAC, 1500 policemen deployed, 72 policemen watch on social mediaAmitesh Kumar