The cannons of cannons, people with curry: Muzaffarnagar's Godhna village in Muzaffarnagar, the officials gathered in the investigation, and the cannon also came out of the investigation.
A cannon ball was recovered from a field in Godhana village of Purkaji police station area of Muzaffarnagar. Seeing the cannon ball, there was a stir among the people. The villagers also came to Kautul due to the recovery of a bomb ball in the field. On the information, the officers reached the spot and started the investigation. The ball looks quite old. It is also difficult to guess whether it is British era or Mughal. However, the British cannon has also been recovered from the Purkaji region. After showing the decree of Godhana, the work of leveling the field is going on in the village Godhana after showing the decree of Godhana. The workers were picking up the soil to level the land with a shuffle. At that time, Furkan of the village saw an object of cannon ball leveling his field. Seeing this, panic spread among the people working in the field. The nervous people did time on Dial-112. After which the village Kamheda outpost in -charge Indrajit Singh reached the spot and informed his high officials. During this time, villagers also gathered on the spot. SP Arpit Vijayvargiya says that whatever item has been found from the field, scientific investigation will be done. Only then will you be able to know what is the item obtained from the field. Cannon and shells have been recovered many years before the fields of Parakaji and the fields of Golpurkaji area. In the year 2020, an old cannon ball was recovered during the excavation in Monu Kumar's field in the area's village Harinagar. A cannon was found on 20 January 2020 in the forest of Harinagar. Which was kept in the Suliwala Bagh in the area by Bakiyu General Secretary and Purkaji Nagar Panchayat Chairman Zaheer Farooqui. After which the recovered cannon was forcibly taken by the police and sent to the Archaeological Department Agra. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the dnpa code of ethics.
July 23rd 2022, 8:31 am
- More News
- 116th birth anniversary of Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azad: Gaarav Mati Milan Yatra will reach the tomb of revolutionary Rana Bakhtawar Singh with the soil of birthplace BhabraAmitesh Kumar
- Threatened to kill by putting a photo of Ashaha: Sikandra's case, threatened a young man on social media, complaint with COAmitesh Kumar
- CJI said- Media is running a Kangaroo court: irrational debate on issues media, this makes the judges difficult to take decisions.Amitesh Kumar
- Principal of Eicher School Parwanoo honored: Certificate of Excellence Award received for efforts made in the field of educationAmitesh Kumar
- Cheat attempts again in Bikaner in Bikaner: Two youths arrested with spy camera and suspected goods, big revelations may happenAmitesh Kumar