Tejashwi, Nitish and Lalan Singh reached Raj Bhavan in the same vehicle, will claim to form government
Aug 09, 2022 | 5:54 PMRead more: Auto Updates: Ola is bringing its new electric scooter, read big news related to auto sector
Nitish Kumar has been elected leaders of the Grand Alliance. After which he has gone to Raj Bhavan to meet Governor Fagu Chauhan to claim to form the government with Tejashwi Yadav. Nitish Kumar has reached Raj Bhavan to claim with 164 MLAs, Nitish Kumar, Lalan Singh and Tejashwi Yadav have gone to claim to form the government in the same vehicle. Nitish Kumar has gone to claim to form the government by taking a letter of support from 164 MLAs. These MLAs will include 79 of RJD, 45 of JDU, 16 of left parties, 19 of Congress, four MLAs of Ham.
Earlier Nitish Kumar reached Raj Bhavan alone where he resigned from the government. After this, he reached Rabri residence directly from there where he was elected the leader of the Grand Alliance. After this he reached Raj Bhavan to claim to form the government with Lalan Singh and Tejashwi Yadav.
After submitting his resignation, Nitish said at the Raj Bhavan that party MLAs and MPs in one voice in one voice to break the alliance with NDA. Have said Earlier, Nitish Kumar while addressing his leaders said that the BJP was constantly trying to break the JDU. Along with this, he also said that BJP continued to humiliate him. The BJP was constantly trying to break the JDU.
meanwhile, news is coming that Nitish Kumar can take oath on Wednesday, swearing in will be held at Gandhi Maidan. The swearing -in ceremony will not be held in a grand manner. Rather, the swearing -in will be held at a simple ceremony
- More News
- World Tribal Day celebrated in Seemalwada, cultural programs organizedAmitesh Kumar
- Sonam Kapoor's brother slept with all his friends, the actress's answer blows everyone's sensesAmitesh Kumar
- Tina dab came on the nurdler complaintsAmitesh Kumar
- Accused caught with eight kilos of poppy: Post was coming on foot, ran away after seeing the police, searched and got a poppyAmitesh Kumar
- Parthiv Shivling in Banda immersion in Ken River: Bol Bomb Committee took out a procession with pomp, life was done on 30 JulyAmitesh Kumar