Tata Tigor CNG XM variant launched, see how cheap this new car with 4 star rating
Aug 09, 2022 | 2:15 PMRead more: Know before canceling confirmed tickets, you have to pay so much tax with fine
CNG car sales are increasing due to high prices of petrol and diesel in the country. In view of the demand of the customers, Tata Motors has launched the Tata Tigor CNG XM variant. CNG is easily found in small cities of India. That is why customers are making their trend towards CNG car. Tata Motors is India's third largest car company that sells factory fit CNG cars after Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai. In the CNG segment, the company sells Tata Tiago car in addition to Tata Tigor. Four color options are found in the new variants of Tata Tigor CNG.
Tata Motors has launched the new variant of Tigor CNG with an initial ex-showroom price of Rs 7.4 lakh. The new variant car is cheaper by Rs 50,000 from Tata Tigor CNG XZ variant. At the same time, the price of Tata Tigor's petrol variant starts from Rs 6 lakh to Rs 8.29 lakh. The CNG variant of Tata Tigor now starts from Rs 7.4 lakh to Rs 8.59 lakh.
- More News
- Alwar: Tribute program organized on August Revolution Day, salute martyrsAmitesh Kumar
- Relationship Advice: You will quickly agree to your angry wife, these are easy tips to convince the angry wifeAmitesh Kumar
- Kejriwal said in the flag hoisting program- India's most hardworking people have to make it number 1Amitesh Kumar
- CM Yogi paid tribute to revolutionaries on 'Kakori Train Action Day', name was changed for this historic day last yearAmitesh Kumar
- Train Action Day celebrated in Ambedkaranagar: 'Train Action Day' celebrated in BNKB PG College in memory of Kakori incidentAmitesh Kumar