In memory of Hazrat Imam Hussain (Reg.) of the Prophet of Islam Hazrat Muhammad Saheb (Sall), many mohallas of the city have been kept for Jiyarat. These Tajis will be cooled in Karbalas this evening and then on the tenth date of Muharram on Wednesday, the fasting of Ashura will be kept. The special thing is that the faith of not only Muslims but also Hindu families is attached to Muharram.
Like every year, this time too, the maximum number of fresh people came out in Mohalla Chungran. Harail Tajaya of Sarso became the center of attraction here. For the last several years, the mustard has been becoming the Tajiya of the mustard. At the same time, workmanship with golden pen on some Tajis is also attracting everyone. While the Tajiya made of cotton on the Laxminath temple route is attracting everyone, the Tajiya of the soil has been built near Sonegiri Kua. Apart from this, POP in Qadri Chowk Mohalla Khatikan, Mohalla Nyariyan, Teliwada, Dauji Temple, Mahavatpura, Kasbaban, Khatikan, Fadbazar, Pathan's Mohalla, Dammian, Hamalan, Dhobidhora, Rampura Basti, Bhishtian and Gurjars in the locality of Gurjars The era of Jiyarat went on. During this time traffic will be affected on many routes of the city. Those going from KEM Road to Kotgate, Dauji Temple to Sonagiri Kua, Jassusar Gate will have to go from the main post office to the Jassusar Gate via Chaukunti Pulia. Actually, there is a huge crowd due to the Tajis from Joshiwada to Dauji Temple Road. To go from KEM Road and Kotgate to Teliwada, you have to go to Teliwada via Rajiv Gandhi Marg, Naya Kua, Rampuria Road on Tuesday.Read more: 17 cases registered at the age of 30: Shahjahanpur police arrested accused near roadways bus Adade
- More News
- Sapayas hoisted tricolor on Revolution Day: Organization will be held on 75th anniversary of independence, instructions issuedAmitesh Kumar
- Dog's funeral with customs, Video: Farewell processAmitesh Kumar
- Live Bhaskar updates: BJP leader's body was found hanging from fan in Telangana; The cause of death is not clearAmitesh Kumar
- Taapsee Pannu, who was angry at the cameraman, said-"You talk to Tamiz ..."Amitesh Kumar
- Eco friendly ashes made of seed: After decorating the brother's wrist, the symbol of affection will always remain in the form of plantsAmitesh Kumar