T20 World Cup 2022: 'Dinesh Karthik is just a good commentator not a finisher', Jadeja's statement created a ruckus

News

Controversy, lawyer community cases registered on the song of Mankaret AulakhLearn, useful or harmful to sweet health
T20 World Cup 2022: 'Dinesh Karthik is just a good commentator not a finisher', Jadeja's statement created a ruckus
At
9:25 AM August 9, 2022
Views

T20 World Cup 2022: There is just less than 2 months left for the T20 World Cup to be played this year in Australia hosted. While many players of the team are presenting their claim in 15 places to become part of this multi nation tournament, there is an opinion of former cricketers and experts with some names.

T20 World Cup 2022: There is just less than 2 months left for the T20 World Cup to be played this year in Australia hosted. While many players of the team are presenting their claim in 15 places to become part of this multi nation tournament, there is an opinion of former cricketers and experts with some names. Talking on different platforms a broadcast of media and sports, these players are seen giving opinions on how the World Cup team should be.

excluding Bhubaneswar and gives Shami a place

He said, 'I have added Shami to my team, then if I want to choose a bowler for me, then Shami surely sure Shami Will give place Bumrah, Arshdeep and Chahal, these 4 bowlers will definitely be a part of my team. At the same time, in batting, Rishabh Pant, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya and Deepak Hooda, this makes the work of the middle overs and death overs of your powerplay easier. You can get them bowling anywhere during this time and batting is also flexible to play at any number.

India changed its playing approach in T20 cricket after Rohit Sharma became captain. He has given and now he is seen playing attacking cricket instead of defensive brand of cricket. Jadeja, while focusing on India's new batting strategy, said that if the Indian team wants to go with this plan, then he may have to drop captain Kohli. However, he further explained that if the selectors walk on Dhoni's manner, then he will have to keep Kohli and Dinesh Karthik will also have to give a place in playing 11. Karta Batting No

Read more: Learn, useful or harmful to sweet health
HomeNews