Student found insensitive outside MP's bungalow: Doctor sent poison when sent to hospital, police engaged in investigation
- 10:51 AM August 4, 2022
- 8 Views
A student was found lying in an unconscious condition outside the government bungalow of MP Shankar Lalwani in Indore. He was immediately sent to the hospital for treatment. It is revealed here that he had poisoned. People associated with the MP did not allow any students to meet the students and his family members in the hospital. According to the police, the student has taken this step due to depression. According to the police, the student's statements have not been made. According to Sanjay Singh Bais, according to Sanjay Singh Bais, Saket Nagar Manish Puri was taken to Sujal (19) son Vijay Singh from Saket Nagar Manish Puri to MY Hospital for treatment at around 12.30 pm on Thursday afternoon. Here he was admitted to ward number 27 of the fifth floor. According to the information, Sujal was found insensitive at the gate of MP's bungalow. Her father is the driver of a businessman resident of Saket Nagar. Vijay Singh and his family live in the government quarters. Sujal used to study class 12. His condition is said to be out of danger.Read more: Affordable smartphone comes with 6000mAh battery, Rs 6999 is the initial price
Also read these news...
10:51 AM August 4, 2022