STF action, 6 arrests, 55 ATMs, 84 SIMs recovered on threat to Haryana MLAs
Aug 09, 2022 | 7:36 amRead more: JDU-RJD MLAs meeting in Bihar today, will Nitish leave NDA again?
Haryana MLAs were handed over to the Special Task Force (STF) after allegedly threatened calls. At the same time, in this case, State Home Minister Anil Vij said that he is monitoring the development related to the investigation himself. Home Minister Anil Vij said that our STF has done a very good job in this matter. According to the information, an Afghan citizen had brought a SIM card, whose IP address was from Pakistan. He said that our team has arrested 6 people from different places. About 55 ATM cards, 84 SIM cards, 30-35 checkbooks and mobiles have been recovered from them. , The remaining four main opposition parties belong to the Congress and most of the phones are related to the threat of extortion on mobile phones of MLAs from unknown numbers.
Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij said that our STF said in this matter Has done a great job. On the basis of investigation in the case, our team arrested 6 people from different places. About 55 ATM cards, 84 SIM cards, 30-35 checkbooks and mobiles have been recovered from them. Now we are further investigating who these 55 accounts are there? And was they being used in India for this work? Apart from this, they are also investigating who deposits money in these accounts and who withdraws?
- More News
- If this dream has come in sleep, then inauspicious effects will be seen on life, there will be loss of public moneyAmitesh Kumar
- On this day: India-Russia was tied in the bond of friendship on this day, the date of August 9 is important in historyAmitesh Kumar
- PRD soldiers will be posted in Kasturba Gandhi schools: 2-2 soldiers will be posted in every school, BSA written letterAmitesh Kumar
- When will you have a lot of sixes, hahakari street rates and Danadan Run, Kiren Pollard out?Amitesh Kumar
- Mahesh Babu is famous as 'Prince of Tollywood', heart was defeated on this Bollywood actressAmitesh Kumar