State's largest heliport exercise: 18 companies will give suggestions in the authority before issuing global tenders
Global tenders will be issued again for the state's largest heliport in Noida. For this, a big meeting is going to be held in Noida Authority on Friday. Representatives of 18 companies operating helicopters and infrastructure across the country will participate in the meeting. Those who would suggest what changes should be made in the notice Inviting Tender (NIT) before the global tender is issued.
Actually, earlier also the Noida Authority had issued tenders in the month of December 2021. The last date to apply in the tender was 30 March. But only the company joined the bid. Which was later disqualified. In such a situation, such conditions will be placed in NIT this time which will make the path of companies easier and more and more companies can participate in the bid process. The project is to be made on PPP model.Read more: LIVE Bhaskar Updates: unclaimed tiffin box found in North Delhi, feared bombing
These companies will take in the meeting. Limited, L&T Infrastructure Development Project, PNC Infratech Limited, Facons Limited, Adani Infrastructure Management Service Limited, Encouragement Infrastructure Principal Holding, Refex Aircraft, Global Wectrity, Global Waste, India Fly Saf Aviation Limited, This is the project will be spent Rs 43.13 crore in the construction of the proposed heliport in Sector 151A of the Project. Its design is designed according to Bell 412 (12 seater). Hellyport will have a 5 Bell 412 parking apron facility. In this heliport, 26 Citter Mi 172 can also be launched during VVIP or Emergency.
- More News
- What happened to Katrina Kaif's Instagram account? The name was changed to profileAmitesh Kumar
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Pitra Paksha is starting from this day, know which ways will be the body donationAmitesh Kumar
- What is the condition of government jobs… 22 crore applied and only 7.22 lakh jobs got, so many posts are still vacantAmitesh Kumar
- Beawar: Council action on illegal construction, shops were seized in many areasAmitesh Kumar
- KBC 14: Amitabh Bachchan is persecuted in every episode, fear of this, hands and feet start trembling!Amitesh Kumar