Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Trust will show temple construction: On August 5, the work of Madia coverage, sanctum sanctorum and retaining wall
The media has been invited by the temple trust to see the construction of a grand temple running on Shri Ram Janmabhoomi. Two months later, the media has been called to see the preparations for the program on 5 August. Through this, the trust wants to show the work being done for the construction of the temple.
Rang Mahal Barrier or Trust will have to reach the office office with the cameraman, Champat Rai, general secretary of the birthplace of Shree Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust at 12 noon on August 5 at 12 noon. Has called to the Ram temple construction site. Media people can learn about the progress of construction works by reaching Rang Mahal Barrier or Trust Office with their cameraman. VHP's provincial media in -charge Sharad Sharma will be present on Rang Mahal Barrier for media cooperation.Read more: Justice UU Lalit will be the next Chief Justice of the country, CJI Ramna recommended from Center
Champat Rai said, “Earlier the media was called on June 1 to show the temple construction. At this time the construction of the sanctum sanctorum, plinth and retaining walls of the temple is running fast. The media has been given time till two in the afternoon to see this. ”
PM had done Bhumi Pujanpm Narendra Modi two years ago, Narendra Modi performed the land worship of Ram temple in Ayodhya on 5 August 2020. The construction of the Ram temple has been going on day and night since then. The construction work is being done by L&T and TCS together.
At this time a total of 10 hours have been fixed from 7 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to seven in the afternoon to see Ramlala. During the philosophy period, both Bela has been increased by 1-1 hours from August 3, which will remain in force till August 12.
- More News
- Rahul said- We are not afraid of Narendra Modi: On the National Herald case, he said- do what you have to do; Patra's answer- will not let you run awayAmitesh Kumar
- Justice UU Lalit with 'Ram Mandir' connection will be the next Chief Justice .. These big decisions have been in discussionAmitesh Kumar
- Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election: BJP started working on new strategy to break the myth of power in HimachalAmitesh Kumar
- OnePlus Nord 20 SE launched, the cheapest phone of OnePlus has come, looking at the price- Pocket friendly is bossAmitesh Kumar
- How was Kishore Kumar's relationship with classical music, unheard stories… interesting storiesAmitesh Kumar