Sri Lanka knee in front of China, the distressed country supported the one China policy
Aug 04, 2022 | 3:56 PMRead more: The child who was born after the rape, found the rapist and got the mother justice after 28 years
Sri Lankan President has supported China's One China Policy. A day after the US House of Representative's visit to Taiwan, the Sri Lankan President's big statement came out. He said that Sri Lanka One is committed to China policy. After the visit of Nancy Pelosi, China is trying to surround Taiwan and this step of Sri Lanka can be considered a part of it. Pelosi visited Taiwan despite all the protests of Beijing and met all the big leaders including Tsai Ing-Wen and reiterated the US support in any aggressive position from China.
Pelsi In the last 25 years, he is the first American leader who has traveled to China -claimed Iceland. China had been protesting since the release of the schedule of visit to Pelosi. After his visit is completed, China has also started maneuvers near Taiwan and has also decided to limit the trade from Taiwan.
- More News
- Army recruitment from 10 to 24 September: 67 thousand youth of Alwar, Bharpatur and Dholpur will participate in the race for AgneepathAmitesh Kumar
- Ward Panch underground in sarpanch's no -confidence motion: BJP handled the front for a year, BJP handled the frontAmitesh Kumar
- UP: Azam Khan's health deteriorated again, admitted to ICU after difficulty in breathingAmitesh Kumar
- Two -day district level conference of All India Kisan Sabha concludedAmitesh Kumar
- Hyundai and KIA should be the owners of the car, be careful, vehicles are being stolen due to a viral tiktok video!Amitesh Kumar