South actress's befitting reply to trollers: Pranita Subhash, who was trolled on worshiping her husband at the feet, said- I have always been traditional
Telugu actress Pranitha Subhash recently shared a photo of her with husband Nitin Raju, for which she is being trolled fiercely on social media. Actually, in the photo shared by Pranitha, she is seen sitting at her husband Nitin's feet. After this photo surfaced, many users expressed their displeasure and called the actress as conservative. On this, now 'Hungama-2' actress Pranitha has also given a befitting reply to the trollers. In these photos, Pranita is seen sitting in her husband's footsteps and worshiping her. She has a Aarti plate in her hand, causing Nitin's aarti to be performed. At the same time, flowers are also offering flowers on their feet. Controversy has erupted on social media about these photos. Many users are commenting to the actress by commenting that this is conservative and patriarchy gesture.
I grew up seeing the comments of theTrollers, while replying to the comments of theTrollers, Pranita Subhash said, "Just because I am an actress I am and this field is known for her glamor, it does not mean that I cannot follow a ritual. I have grown up and believe in it by looking at customs. All my cousins, Neighbors and friends have also done this. I also worshiped last year when I was married, but did not share photos. , "I have always been a traditional girl from the heart and loves everything related to values, customs and family. By the way, everything in life has two aspects, but in this case 90 percent people have to say There were good words for. I ignore the rest of the people. "Read more: Now these candidates will never be able to give TET exam, MSCE told disqualified
Pranita had married Nitin in 2021 with some people to stay connected with the roots with Nitin's marriage to Nitin. are also doing. Please tell that recently Pranita gave birth to daughter Ana. Pranita married businessman Nitin Raju in Bangalore on 30 May 2021 in Bangalore in Secret Ceremony. The actress is known for her work in Telugu films. He made his Bollywood debut with the film 'Hungama 2', in which Shilpa Shetty and Paresh Rawal also appeared in the lead role.
- More News
- Gold Silver Price Update: Gold and silver prices boom, know the latest price ...Amitesh Kumar
- Patra Chawl Scam: Patra reached the family of Sanjay Raut, the heat of the scam, now ED sent his wife summonsAmitesh Kumar
- Bhopal: Shivraj government strict in National Herald case, Minister Bhupendra Singh indicated a re -investigation of land given by MinisterAmitesh Kumar
- Sweets like bee hives made of Zaikadudh-Paneer: many flavors including chocolate, rose, saffron; Business of more than one croreAmitesh Kumar
- CM Baghel said in Chhattisgarhi: In the government building, the order of painting from cow dung issued the order, development of Raipur 10 croresAmitesh Kumar