Soon Jodhpur will get elevated road gift, NHAI took work in its hand
Jaipur: On the request of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, NHAI has taken the work of elevated road to be built in Jodhpur. Gehlot spoke to Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari on the phone in this regard.Read more: Vietmarkhiri Pain: Punjabi players won medals for other countries in Commonwealth
The Chief Minister said that the state government had announced to create a DPR of this elevated road in the budget. Public Works Department, Rajasthan Government had sent necessary proposals to NHAI. The Government of India has recently appointed Project Management Consultant, from which DPR will be prepared soon.
Gehlot has urged NHAI that after the DPR is ready, its tenders should be invited and started construction work soon. Earlier, the Chief Minister had also held a meeting with Gadkari about the elevated road. He said that by its construction, traffic in Jodhpur will be smooth.
- More News
- Removed on Moharram in Sawaimadhopur: Remember the martyrdom of Hazrat Imam Hussain by taking out a procession on the melodious tunesAmitesh Kumar
- Those who save Shrikant Tyagi got caught, now the authority and police officer on the target!Amitesh Kumar
- Bones are getting weak? Include these food items in diet, you will get benefitAmitesh Kumar
- Live video of the death of a young man in Jaipur: Akshay Patra fell outside the temple, a stone board fell, came to buy a plotAmitesh Kumar
- Skin Care Tips: Apply turmeric on face with ghee, get this benefitAmitesh Kumar