Really want to delete!
Snake bites 4 -year -old innocent in Fatehpur: Instead of treatment, the family continued to burn, the condition took the condition to the CHC, died
- 6:17 PM July 28, 2022
- 10 Views
A four -year -old child playing outside the house in Fatehpur was bitten by a snake. Instead of getting treatment, the family remained in the chandelier instead of getting treatment. When the child's condition started deteriorating, the family reached the local CHC with him. Where doctors declared him dead, according to the information, the 4 -year -old son of Ram Jeevan Nishad, a resident of Roshanpur village in Jehanabad police station area, was playing outside the house late in the evening. Meanwhile, poisonous snake bites him. The family did not get treatment for the child and took them to the nearby village to blow up. The family admitted him to the nearest CHC Jehanabad when the child was in critical condition there. Where the doctor present declared the child dead. There was chaos in the family as soon as the doctor declared the child dead. Police reached the information and took the body and sent it to the post -mortem. In the case of the innocent, the police station in -charge Shaitan Singh said that the 4 -year -old child died due to snake bite. If the family used to get treatment for the child in time, then he could have saved his life, but the family got caught in the chandelier and died due to delay in treatment. Post mortem of the dead body is being done. Copyright © 2022-23 DB corp ltd., All rights reservedthis website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics.Read more: By -elections in 2 seats of UP Legislative Council: on top of Amar Pal Maurya and Dharmendra Singh; Panel of 2-2 names sent for 6 new members