Skin Care: Do not use these home remedies without thinking, skin may suffer loss
Aug 04, 2022 | 8:30 PMRead more: Record Laddu Prasadi sales in a single day: Devotees took Laddu Prasadi worth Rs 12 lakh from Mahakal temple, received donations of one and a half million in Danpeti
In the skin care, the way the market should submit information before using the best products, there is also some similar home remedies. People nowadays follow the trend running in social media or videos. They can follow the skin care tips shown in them without thinking. Experts say that even if you adopt home remedies for skin care, but before following them, you should know the complete and correct information. Many times, due to not knowing about things, people do their harm instead of benefit. Should not be used. Let us tell you about them…
people start using baking soda to get the best results in skin care. The myth is spread for baking soda that it can eliminate pimples or acne. It is believed that applying it can deteriorate the pH level of the skin. By applying it on direct skin, it looks dry and lifeless. Avoid doing this.
people use toothpaste to control the problem of oily skin, while its use can also prove to be harmful. They also contain many such elements, which can start itching problems on the skin.
Vitamin C plays an important role in improving the skin tone. Lemon is considered to be the best source of vitamin C and people feel that applying lemon will cause skin glowing. Due to this misunderstanding, the skin may have to face problems like rashes, itching or pimple. Instead of directing lemon juice directly, apply it to other things.
people use sugar ie sugar to scrub skin. It has been observed that people exfoliate the skin by mixing pC sugar in lemon juice. The texture of sugar is very hard and it can make the skin rough. It can prove to be a harsh for the skin. Instead, you can adopt home remedies related to oats or other things. However, collect the correct information before adopting them.
- More News
- Hello, I am speaking commissioner Prayagraj…: Belly blood bank arrived to inspect the new commissioner of Prayagraj, the patient got the phoneAmitesh Kumar
- Amrit Festival of Independence: 50 feet long tricolor will be waved on Agra Fort and Fatehpurikikari, memorial will be illuminated with tricolor lightsAmitesh Kumar
- Nathdwara: Two houses collapsed, crowds gathered in the areaAmitesh Kumar
- PM Kisan Update: Good news for farmers, 12th installment amount will be received on this day, PM Modi tweeted a big thing by tweetingAmitesh Kumar
- Ruckus over the claim of corruption of 300 crores, many people of Sarpanch Sangh with ministerAmitesh Kumar