Sitting in the police station, studying 30 kg and made a place, now CWG has created history in 2022
Aug 04, 2022 | 8:10 pmRead more: August 4: Commonwealth Games medal updates to ED action… Read 5 big news
Everyone does hard work, but sometimes luck would have been needed. Not everyone gets this together and in such a situation it becomes more difficult to go towards their destination. Many times there are such obstacles on the way, which do not have control of themselves and there are some who have to remove themselves from their path. India's young Jodoka Tulika Mann is one such example, who has created history in the Commonwealth Games 2022, over both types of difficulties. Tulika, a 23 -year -old daughter, created history. Tulika won the silver medal in a category weighing more than 78 kg in the Birmingham Games. She became the second Judoka in India who won silver in judo. However, this success was not achieved so easily and for this, apart from many years of struggle, the struggle of the last one year was the most important.
After his memorable success, the coach of the Indian judo team behind the selection of Tulika. Tell the story of He told that the list of players was ready a year ago and Tulika's name was not in it because she was not fit. In such a situation, he had to lose weight a lot. Talking to news agency PTI, coach Jeevan Sharma said, "When potential players were selected a year ago, Tulika was not involved in them." His weight was then 115 kg but he reduced it to 85 kg. Right now her weight is 89-90 kg.
Just weight was not a problem, Tulika had emailed the Indian Judo Federation for her selection for the games and asked the reason for not getting the place. He had not received any response on this. According to a report by the English newspaper Indian Express, the very disappointed with not being selected, Tulika also made up his mind to leave the game. In such a situation, after the intervention of his coach Yashpal Solanki, SAI and IOA at the Sai Center in Bhopal, the way for his entry was cleared. Tulika herself said,
“I have enough to make a place in the team. Problems were faced but then the Sports Authority of India (SAI) intervened. If I had got more practice in practice camp, the result would have been better than this.
- More News
- Shia Sogwar said, Lal Tujhko of Syeda will cry throughout his life: 5 Moharram procession in Muzaffarnagar, Nohakhwani and Imam Hussain remembered Imam HussainAmitesh Kumar
- Avoid diet in monsoon: These vegetables should not be eaten during the rainy season, health can be harmedAmitesh Kumar
- Bahubali Brijesh Singh released from jail: High Court granted bail, 3 including Gunner of Mukhtar was murdered 21 years agoAmitesh Kumar
- DJs will not be played on festivals: decree in peace committee meeting, 32 cameras will be connected to new police contract roomAmitesh Kumar
- Rally out of 'every house tricolor': 500 cadets took to the streets and made people awareAmitesh Kumar