Seventh day of Live Commonwealth Games: India defeated Wales 4–1 in hockey, secured a place in the semi-finals; Amit, Jasmine and Sagar won in boxing
Commonwealth Games are running on Thursday as compared to the 7th day. In Men's Hockey Pool B, India defeated Wales 4–1 to make it to the semi-finals. The team has 10 points. Harmanpreet Singh scored three goals for Team India. He has scored 9 goals in this mega tournament. He converted two penalty corners into goals. At the same time, he also got a penalty stroke, taking advantage of which he scored a goal. Gurjant Singh scored the fourth goal for India.
Three medals were paved in boxing today. India's Jasmine has made it to the semi -finals in the 60kg weight category. He defeated Tory Granten of New Zealand in the quarter -finals.Read more: Shows ... Sunny ..., 3077777777 Eyespish eyes of the BJP for reported spatial.
2. Boxer Amit Panghal has also won his quarter -finals and reached the semi -finals. Amit defeated Lennon Mooligan of Scotland 5-0 in 48 kg weight category.
3. Sagar Ahlawat has also made it to the semi -finals in the 92 kg weight category. He defeated Seychelles' Koddy Evans 5–0. All three players will get at least now bronze medal. Defeated She has entered the pre-quarterfinals. At the same time, the pair of Ashwini Ponnappa and Sumit Reddy have suffered defeat. The pair of Heming Kalam and Pugh Jessica of England defeated her 21-18, 21-16.
Hima Das also won her match
The sixth day of the Commonwealth 2022 was fantastic for India. The Indian team received 5 medals on the sixth day of this mega tournament. India has won 18 medals so far in the Commonwealth Games 2022. Which includes 5 gold, 6 silver and 7 bronze medals.
At the same time, Indian women defeated Barbados by 100 runs in cricket. Sourav Ghoshal won the bronze medal in the squash. He defeated James Wilstrop 3–0. The first game Sourav won his name 11–6 and the second game also won 11–1. In the third game, Sourav defeated Wilstrops 11-4.
India will be eyeing these events today Jeeta Silver
Indian Judo Player Tulika Mann gave India a silver medal in the 78kg weight category. She lost the world number-1 player Scotland's Sara Eldington. Earlier, he defeated Australia's Sydney Andrews 10–1 in the semi-finals and also defeated Mauritius's Trichie Darhon in the quarter-finals. Mulush Hockey: India crushed Canada 8-0
The Indian men's hockey team defeated Canada 8–0 to make it to the semi-finals. Harmanpreet Singh and Akashdeep Singh scored the highest two goals. Apart from this, Amit Rohidas, Lalit Upadhyay, Gurjant Singh and Mandeep Singh scored one goal for India. This is India's second win in three matches. She is at number-1 in Pool B with 7 points.
Women's Hockey: Team India's big win Indian women's hockey team defeated Canada 3–2 in a thrilling match to make it to the semi-finals. The first goal for India was scored by Salima Tete and the second goal was scored by Navneet Kaur. At the same time, the third goal was scored by Lalreasmiyami. At the same time, the first goal for Canada was scored by Briyan Stayers and the second goal by Hannah Hyun.
India has managed to win three out of four matches in the Group. He defeated Ghana 5–0 and Wales 3–1. At the same time, the team had to face defeat against England.
Boxing: Neetu and Hussamuddin have reached the semi -finals in medal paved Kiyamhila Boxing. Along with this, he has confirmed at least bronze medal medal. He defeated Northern Ireland's Nicole Clade in the quarter -final match. At the same time, Mohammad Hussamuddin has also confirmed a medal in boxing. He defeated Triagen Morning Devew of Namibia 4–1 in 57 kg weightcate. Won He picked up 163 in snatch and 192 kg in clean and jerk. In this way, he finished third by picking 355 KG weight. Cameroon's weightlifter Junior Gadja (361 KG) won Gold and Samoa's Jack Opilogi (358 KG) won the silver medal. India's names have been 14 medals so far.
Lovepreet has picked up 157 in his first attempt of snatch, 161 in the second and 163 kg weight in the third. In the first atampt of the clean and jerk round, he picked up 185 kg, 189 in the second and 192 kg weight in the third.
- More News
- Written instructions to create a dummy account to young friends on social media viral, BJP leader attackedAmitesh Kumar
- Sensation from getting RDX in Kurukshetra: Explosives found near the hotel on GT Road 10 days before Independence Day; Police engaged in searching terrorist connectionsAmitesh Kumar
- Jaipur: In spite of getting stronger than gravel, M Send did not like, Supreme Court had banned miningAmitesh Kumar
- Telangana CM KCR inaugurated police command center, disaster management gets new dimensionAmitesh Kumar
- ED interrogated Mallikarjun Kharge for seven hours, Authorized Representatives in National Herald are KhargeAmitesh Kumar