Security will remain strict about Muharram processions: Permission was not given at the time of Corona, RAF was sought with PAC for Abdullapur and city
Security will be tight in the city and countryside over the procession of Muharram. In this regard, IG Range Praveen Kumar has given strict instructions to the police officers of the range. Apart from the city in Meerut, RAF will also be deployed along with PAC for the procession of Abdullapur. In the last two years, the programs were not allowed due to Corona.
the watch will remain,Read more: Justice UU Lalit will be the next Chief Justice in the country, CJI Raman recommended from Center
SSP Rohit Singh Sajwan said that strict security instructions have been given regarding the upcoming festival. A security plan has been made regarding the Julas of Muharram. Apart from the traditional programs, no new program will be given perfection. A procession will be taken out in Abdullapur on the 10th of Muharram in the police force. . In which Sogwar Zanjiri mourning and bruised himself. In the morning, Amale Aamalas are made and in the afternoon a large Kadimi Tajiya is recovered from Imambargah. During this time, Hindustan goes on mourning with chains, raising slogans of Zindabad, Labback or Hussain and Hussainiyat Zindabad.
- More News
- Team India gets US visa: Hitman and coach Dravid Pass in visa interview, Rohit will be captain in Florida's 2 T20 matchesAmitesh Kumar
- Alaya Furniturewala increased the temperature on the beach wearing a bold dress, enjoying the holidays in MaldivesAmitesh Kumar
- Zardozi artisan raped daughter after mother, made video and then convertedAmitesh Kumar
- Garhi: Police stick on illegal gravel mining, 4 JCB seizedAmitesh Kumar
- A girl went missing in the forest to graze cattle: no idea is known for 8 days, brother lodged missing in the police stationAmitesh Kumar