Sarkari Naukri Live: Bumper vacancy in the railway, these students will get jobs without exams; Here is the complete detail
Sarkari Naukri Result 2022 Live: Here we are giving information about jobs from police, administration, education, health to army. >
Sarkari Naukri, Job, Result Live Updates: For those looking for government jobs, we are giving information about government jobs in different parts of the country here. If you are also planning to apply for a government job, then according to your studies, you can apply for the jobs mentioned here. Here we are giving information about the jobs released from police, administration, education, health to army. It is to be noted that if you do not meet the eligibility sought for a post, then you should not apply for that post, because if you apply in the event of not completing the eligibility, then cancel your application The fees deposited for it will not be returned.Read more: Non -violence march in Udaipur, Lakecity returned on the path of peace
Railway Recruitment 2022: Vacancy on 1654 posts in the railway, 10th pass will be given without giving exams, in this way, job
Indian Railways has taken out a bumper vacancy after a long time. Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway has taken out this vacancy for 1654 posts of Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by 1 August. Candidates for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI. For this, the merit list will be prepared by looking at the results of both. The Commission (SSC) has announced the date of Delhi Police Driver, Head Constable Examination 2022. According to the schedule issued by the Commission on the website ssc.nic.in on Saturday, SSC Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Examination will be held on October 21, 2022, while Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Recruitment Examination 27 and 28 Will be on October.
Sainik School Recruitment 2022: Recruitment on TGT and other posts in Sainik School Jhansi, apply by 22 August
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued notice for the recruitment of Group C posts. About 228 posts are available for candidates for Industry Inspector, Secondary Inspector, Tax Assistant and Clerical Typist on mpsc.gov.in. To get a job, they have to submit the application form from 02 August 2022 on mpsconline.gov.in. The last date to submit the application will be 22 August 2022. The Commission will conduct Maharashtra Group C Services Examination 2022 for the selection of candidates.
- More News
- Classes of 25 trains broke precious items: Tandav of mischievous elements in Yamunanagar; People frightened in New Jain Nagar, anger at policeAmitesh Kumar
- Baytu: Former Revenue Minister Harish Chaudhary engaged in prevention of Lampi Skin Disease, Lee MeetingAmitesh Kumar
- Airtel's 5G service from this month: The company joined hands with Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung, Jio's 5G from August 15Amitesh Kumar
- Bagwan will surround the secretariat tomorrow: Fury rally from Sanjauli to Chhota Shimla, upset due to increasing input cost, across the fightAmitesh Kumar
- Viral Video: Monkey loves the boy with great love and kept walking, see 10 such viral videosAmitesh Kumar