Ruckus after playing DJ in Moharram procession: other side protested by calling DJ a new tradition, after that stone pelted
There was a ruckus after stating that DJ played in Moharram procession in Bhojipura, Bareilly, then stoned. The two sides have accused the Khurafatis of each other of stones.
some people were stoned in stone pelting but no one had come forward yet. At the same time, there was a stir among the police officers on the information of ruckus and stone pelting. Officers arrived and deployed the force in view of the tension in the village. The procession of Moharram was taking out. The procession was also employed in the procession. People from other communities started protesting against DJ. It was alleged that DJs have never been played here in Moharram procession. Which started protesting by calling it a new tradition. On getting this information, CO Ajay Kumar Gautam reached the spot with the force of two police stations.Read more: After the quarrel between husband and wife, the dead body of Husband was found, the reason was revealed ..
the police removed the DJ and pacified the matter. After which the procession was carried out peacefully. It is alleged that during this time, suddenly the Khurafatis started throwing stones. Due to which there was a stampede in the procession. People escaped by throwing them in the drums. Some people were said to be injured in stone pelting but no injured came to the fore. . They pacified both sides of the commotion. Both sides accused the Khurafatis of each other community of stone pelting. However, after that the officers pacified the matter and a procession was taken out in the presence of the police.
Police force has been deployed in view of tension in the village. Due to which the entire village has turned into a cantonment. At present, the officers have given clear instructions that no new tradition of any kind will be put. At the same time, the police is trying to find out those who do it.
- More News
- Atrocities on woman in Panipat: Husband fights for intoxication; The brother-in-law is tampering, the mother-in-law also beatsAmitesh Kumar
- BJP-Jdu Gatbandhan Broken: A wave of happiness among JDU supporters, Lalu's daughter tweeted and said- Prepare the coronation ...Amitesh Kumar
- Traveling to Mumbai in these festivals will be easy, railway will run superfast special train, know the rootAmitesh Kumar
- Congress's 75 km long freedom journey starts: will travel to 8 assembly constituencies in 7 days, will be included in CM's program in BhinderAmitesh Kumar
- Cost, quotes to: but did notAmitesh Kumar