Road Accident: Do not panic if you get an accident, do this work immediately, otherwise you can get trapped
- 3:15 AM August 9, 2022
- 0 Views
Road Accident Tips: Suppose if such a situation ever comes, when you are involved in an accident, even if you are not completely guilty, you should take care of some things. If you make any mistake mentioned below, then it can be overshadowed to you. Have opened A large number of people have started traveling. In such a situation, the cases of road accident have started increasing again. Anyone can panic in the case of accident. Even if you are innocent, but many times you can make a mistake in a hurry. Suppose, if such a situation ever comes, when you are involved in an accident, even if you are not completely guilty, you should take care of some things. If you make any mistake mentioned below, then it can be heavy to you.
1. Escape According to the rule, anyone who is involved in the car accident should stop the vehicle immediately. Even if there is no injury, death or other loss in the accident. If you leave the accident site, you can be fined heavy. So when involved in an accident, stay at the accident site. If possible, try to help the injured.
2. Don't forget to call the police Many people believe that the police is only informed when someone has died. However, it is not like that. Even though the loss is small, it is necessary to inform the police about the accident. You can be asked for an FIR to claim car insurance. The FIR includes the incident information, contact details, the names of the witnesses and the details of the accident.
3. fighting The damage of the car in the accident can be disappointing, but in return you have to fight at all. Remember that you do not lose your temper at this time, otherwise you will be called guilty even if there is no mistake. Try to handle the situation with a calm mind.
4. Don't forget to write details Before leaving the scene, you should note more and more information. If possible, record pictures and videos of the accident place. Apart from this, write the names and contacts of the rest of the people involved in the accident. Note the time and date of the event.
5. Apologize If there is no fault in the accident, do not apologize in writing. You should not accept a mistake while talking with the insurance company. It is best to be honest about accident and tell real events. If you apologize to the third party, the insurance company can use your statement against you to avoid payment.Read more: Petrol-DIESEL Price Today 2022: Latest rate of petrol and diesel released, know the price of one liter oil in UP cities including Lucknow-NODA