Ratlam, who praised Ganesh, talks with Muslim Alphia: Bank manager; Said- Every performance started with Saraswati Vandana ...
Alphia Khan of Ratlam is in discussion with Ganesh Praise. He gave dance performance in the program held in memory of Kishore Da. 26 -year -old Alphia is a manager in a private bank. He is fond of singing and dancing. He is also a professional choreographer. Alphia spoke specially to Dainik Bhaskar. She told that she starts every performance with Saraswati Vandana and Ganesh Praise. There is no religion of music. He wishes that all those girls of the society get a chance to make a future in the field of their choice.
Alphia says that music is an art and there is no religion of art. The ornament of music begins with the Vandana of Maa Saraswati, whom every artist, whether it is of any religion, must remember before his presentation. Parents have always helped him to fulfill his music hobby. Told that his father Mohammad Irfan Khan was a retired loco pilot from the railway. In April last year, he died due to Corona. He then distanced himself from singing and dancing for 1 year. Now she is starting the work of wedding dance choreography again.Read more: LIVE Cabinet Extension in Maharashtra: Swearing -in program begins, 5 BJP leaders first sworn in
- More News
- Domino Effect effect on many countries in Indian subcontinent!Amitesh Kumar
- 'The actor is always wrong…', Taapsee Pannu, who was on photographers, watch the videoAmitesh Kumar
- Terror of mice! The fear is such that traders are unable to send chocolate, dryfruit and clothes in the trainAmitesh Kumar
- Head Constable and ASI recruitment in BSF, 92 thousand salary, apply hereAmitesh Kumar
- Vijay Devarakonda-Ananya Pandey welcomed flowers, wearing a rose garlandAmitesh Kumar