Rakhi 2022: The doors of this temple open only on Rakshabandhan, know what is the tradition
Aug 09, 2022 | 11:51 amRead more: Srikanth Tyagi was caught from Meerut after 4 days of hide, Noida police got success
Religious customs also have special significance in India with different and amazing cultures. The country is inhabited by a unique religious world inside itself, where the customs and methods of worship of every religion are followed with true loyalty and emotion. India may be rich in historical sites, but the religious places here also tell a different saga. There are many religious places ranging from famous to unique customs. There is such a unique temple in India, located in Uttarakhand. A very interesting fact is associated with this.
it is said that its doors open on Rakshabandhan every year. Residents of this place definitely come on the special occasion of Rakhi to visit the temple. We are going to tell you where this temple is present in Uttarakhand. Also, some interesting facts related to it will also tell you. On the occasion of Rakshabandhan in the festive season, you must know about such a temple. Learn
This temple is named Banshinarayan/Vanshinarayan Temple and is present in the Urgam Valley of Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. The experience of reaching this temple is very special, because people reach here by trekking. This temple is also special because it has religious significance, as well as it has a deep connection with tourism. The location of the temple is also called Bugyal here and is surrounded by densely lit.
that the doors of this temple open once a year on Rakshabandhan. Under customs, women and girls here worship God before tying rakhi to their brothers. It is also said that the idols of Lord Krishna and welfare Shiva are present here. The legend was attached to this temple. It is said that Vishnu first appeared in this place after freedom from his Vamana avatar. After this, Dev Rishi Narada worships Lord Narayana here. For this reason, people of Bhoolok have got the right to worship for only one day.
- The statue of Lord Krishna is present in this temple and the height of this temple is 10 feet from inside. Its priests are Rajputs, who organize special worship on Rakshabandhan every year.
- There is a bear cave near this temple, where devotees make prasad. It is said that butter comes from every house and this butter is served to God by mixing it in offerings. . After this, you will have to walk about 12 kilometers and then the temple will be seen on the way.
- More News
- Bihar Political Crisis: Nitish Kumar will dismiss BJP quota ministers; Time to meet the governorAmitesh Kumar
- VIDEO of Dog's funeral: Family in Odisha took out a farewell processAmitesh Kumar
- LIVE Cabinet Extension in Maharashtra: Swearing -in program begins, 5 BJP leaders became ministers; 16 ministers of both groups sworn inAmitesh Kumar
- CM will become Tejashwi, Nitish will be PM's face, Lalu Prasad's big brother -in -law's statementAmitesh Kumar
- I love you real ... Write the student hanging on the noose: Written for girlfriends- leaving you, looking at the corpseAmitesh Kumar