Rakesh Sachan's chair survived the amendment in Arms-Act: If there was a punishment in the new Arms Act, the legislature would have gone; The lawyers said-Madla is 31 years old
Cabinet Minister Rakesh Sachan's legislature will remain in the UP government. To save his chair, the lawyers argued to sentence under the Old Arms Act. The judge also accepted it. Because the case was 31 years old. Hence the sentence was sentenced under the Arms Act 1959. Lawyers say that the Arms Act was amended in 2019. In this, a sentence of at least 2 years was fixed. According to the rules, the assembly membership ends on the sentence of more than 2 or 2 years.
sentence of 1 to 3 years in the old actRead more: If you want to appear in a traditional look on Rakshabandhan, then definitely do these stylish sarees
DGC Criminal Dilip Awasthi said, "The definition of arms under the Arms Act-1959 includes guns, swords, anti-aircraft missiles. This act itself is punished by 1 to 3 years in the case of illegal weapons. While after the amendment of the Act in 2019 The sentence was increased to at least 2 to 5 years. Since the case registered is 13 August 1991. 31 years old. In such a situation, the judge was requested to sentence under the Old Arms Act. The court has given the minister 1 year. The sentence of the sentence and a fine of Rs 1500 ordered. Tahrir was given from. But even after 2 days, the police did not register an FIR. Joint Police Commissioner Anand Prakash Tiwari said, "Investigation is being done."
CBI has also lodged a CBI on the cabinet minister Is more against Kascabinet Minister Rakesh Sachan There are cases filed. The CBI also lodged an FIR, which is under consideration in the CBI Lucknow Special Court. Along with this, 2 cases in Kanpur Kotwali, Arms Act in Kanpur Kotwali, attempt to murder in Ghatampur in other sections including murder, threatening to kill in Kotwali police station, including other sections, sabotage in Jehanabad and threatening to kill others A total of 6 cases in the sections are registered against Rakesh Sachan.
- More News
- Stolen in the bike showroom by adding chilli powder: Broke the lock and took 7.5 lakh rupees; Police wanders from the smell of bidding bidding dog squadAmitesh Kumar
- People gathered in the procession of the bride on the night of 10th Muharram: In Varanasi today, there willAmitesh Kumar
- Muzaffarnagar's Divya welcomed with drums at the airport: Women wrestler won the bronze medal in the Commonwealth Games, the home reached home late nightAmitesh Kumar
- Alert on Monkeypox in Farrukhabad: Doctor said- Conduct the symptoms, check, put masks and make proper distanceAmitesh Kumar
- A job for people sleeping comfortably on the bed throughout the day! You will get money as soon as you wake up sleepingAmitesh Kumar