Rajsamand News: Administration tightened up, IG's eye on festivals in Rajsamand
Instructions were provided to take effective and more and more action in various campaigns going on to prevent illegal mining of criminals and history sheets of criminals. In view of the events of various festivals Moharram, August 15, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri, etc. in the coming days, strong law and order has been intensified. Range, Prafulla Kumar visited Rajsamand on Thursday. During this, he took a crime seminar in the Rajsamand Superintendent of Police Office. Explain that Superintendent of Police Sudhir Chaudhary, Additional Superintendent of Police Shivlal Bairwa and Additional Superintendent of Police Parbat Singh SIUCAW Rajsamand and all the students of the district were present in this meeting. In this meeting, instructions were given to dispose of criminal cases recorded in the district at a quick speed and reduce the pedasy of crimes.
Criminals and history sheets of criminals At the same time, instructions were provided to take effective and more and more action in various campaigns going on to stop the criminals and history sheet of criminals, to prevent illegal mining. At the same time, to constitute teams to arrest the criminals wanted in serious crimes, and to make arrests and to open HS under the campaign to monitor them and curb criminal activities and who are criminal Currently, not active, leaving crime and leading social life.Read more: Passengers upset due to not getting confirmed tickets in trains before Rakshabandhan
Administration caused by festivals coming in the coming days Instructions were also given to stop their monitoring. In this meeting, in view of the various festivals Moharram, August 15, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri etc., in view of the events in the coming days, under the strong law and order and night patrol and community police, CLG. Meetings should be organized from members, village guard, Suraksha Sakhi etc. and special attention was given to the crimes registered related to women atrocities and instructions were given to be disposed of at a quick speed.
- More News
- BJP leader Naval Yadav said, Tejashwi Yadav keeps his challenge with himAmitesh Kumar
- It is not right to run a bulldozer without notice: Delhi High Court said- It is necessary to arrange temporary hideouts for those living thereAmitesh Kumar
- Rajasthan State Employees United Vice President of Joint Federation DemocraticAmitesh Kumar
- FIR against "The Week" in Kanpur: BJP leader said- magazine printed objectionable photos of Lord Shiva and mother Kali, necessary to teach lessonsAmitesh Kumar
- Awa Ai Jaan Bangal Leolo ... This funny song by Khesari Lal Yadav created a blast, 32 million timesAmitesh Kumar